Cm - What A Nice Place

jasreeve18

"Cm - What A Nice Place, & what nice people too" ..and that goes for expats too. ..and now is the perfect opportunity for me to say how wonderful priceless is. For me he is the epitome of a gentle giant. If you could only see the way he talks out his cats, he is like a proud father! He is also the kind of person that you just can tell has a really good heart. Its nice to know there are people like him around.

Tell you what CM is a great place to live, has everything I need. After a recent visit to Koh Samui, was really happy to get back to CM! Maybe I just had a completely wrong perception of the place.....very similar to Majorca, Ibiza and similar!

To be honest, whenever I visit the UK and come back, I just get off the plane at BKK and straight onto aplane to CM, absolutely no desire at all to stay in BKK.....just toooo crowded, congested and polluted!

Also, I live in a quiet moo ban outside CM, but takes literally 9 mins to centre of town and everything that offers and 5 mins from a lake, mountain, temple, fishing in the countryside...best of both worlds in my opinion.

Stayed in BKK suburbs few weeks ago and just thought, I could never live there......each to his own, but CM does have everything I need (apart from a beach) and is all easily accessible.

Also a lot bloody cheaper! :)

"Cm - What A Nice Place, & what nice people too" ..and that goes for expats too. ..and now is the perfect opportunity for me to say how wonderful priceless is. For me he is the epitome of a gentle giant. If you could only see the way he talks out his cats, he is like a proud father! He is also the kind of person that you just can tell has a really good heart. Its nice to know there are people like him around.

Aw shucks eek. I'm flattered, I know you meant to mention my name alongside that of my dear friend Priceless when you made this post, but I guess you were distracted when you were about to hit the keys with B.L.I.N.K.Y. .B.I.L.L.

Never mind, I understand. Next time will be fine.

Aw shucks eek. I'm flattered, I know you meant to mention my name alongside that of my dear friend Priceless when you made this post, but I guess you were distracted when you were about to hit the keys with B.L.I.N.K.Y. .B.I.L.L.

Never mind, I understand. Next time will be fine.

That's okay, Bill, most of us here like you. That's cause you're straight to the point, don't dance around an issue and have a sense of humour. Unfortunately, some people don't like reading the truth. They see too much of themselves there and don't like it. :)

We all love eek. She doesn't have a nasty bone in her body.

I can't seem to find a blushing emoticon...

/ Priceless

/ Priceless

What about this one? :)

or this one?

post-79878-1243568338.jpg

/ Priceless

or this one?

The first one could have been misunderstood, but the second one is very good. I consider it forwarded to eek.

Merci beaucoup, M. Hulot!

/ Priceless

/ Priceless

or this one?

The first one could have been misunderstood, but the second one is very good. I consider it forwarded to eek.

Merci beaucoup, M. Hulot!

/ Priceless

De rien. I'm also in love with Eek.

[...]

clean air & light traffic ? you were'nt in chiang mai ...your dreaming boy ..

The OP was here in May, low season and long after the March pollution. You ought to go outside once in a while :)

/ Priceless

Thank you Pricelee, & quite right.

I had a very nice time and plan to return during the July holidays.