There Is No Pleasing A Woman...

IanForbes

First I got her this pretty little home in the forest and she said it was too dark...

Forest_cottage.jpg

Then, I got her this nice little place with a view of the Ping River and she's still not happy..

Boon_in_cement_house.jpg

Yup, there's no pleasing a woman.

We learn more and more about you every day, IanForbes.

I don't know much about it, but from what friends have told me when discussing situations like the one you describe, you might want to ask yourself some questions like these: Am I choosing, for some reason that I cannot yet fathom, women whom I am simply not able to satisfy? Am I actually seeking my own failure?

I would be seriously interested in renting/buying [depending onlocation etc] house #1....if you're serious. Looks like my kinda place!!

Me, too!

But rows of us would be .... :) .

By the way, does anyone know of a pleasant house in CM with private pool & close to public transport?

I think a tounge is an electrical appliance used to straighten hair. Be very careful.

Edited by WaiWai

If you get her one of these..

johnny-depp-3.jpg

..im sure she will be so please she wont mind which house she has to live in. :)

sorry, i forgot eek is female... i thought the post was going gay .... so this is the handsome man.... funny how old,fat. bald guys are all somehow handsome too on some busy sois in CM.....(this is a joke)

Edited by gatorhead333

We learn more and more about you every day, IanForbes.

I don't know much about it, but from what friends have told me when discussing situations like the one you describe, you might want to ask yourself some questions like these: Am I choosing, for some reason that I cannot yet fathom, women whom I am simply not able to satisfy? Am I actually seeking my own failure?

Actually, I was just having a little fun with pictures. I don't really have any problem keeping women happy... in any category. All most of them want is enough money to live a comfortable life. The problem is keeping a LOT of women happy at the same time. The first photo is a tiny little hut in the forest. The second photo is a big cement junction box for water diversion canals. I thought the round sections looked like windows and it was sitting in a pretty location on the river.

Having been through two marriages I have no intention of going down that road again. I've come to realize that the book "Women are from Venus. Men are from Mars" is true. Although I'm a straight heterosexual I believe if I just wanted to live with someone I would pick another man. We would have much more in common. I believe the same is probably true for women as well.

Uh..i get that problem often when it rains with my net. Just drops out for a while or lags like crazy. Can someone tell me why this happens when it rains? (Ok, a bit off topic i know i know...)

Although I'm a straight heterosexual I believe if I just wanted to live with someone I would pick another man. We would have much more in common. I believe the same is probably true for women as well.

I agree with you. I think cohabitation with the opposite sex is over rated (I'm happily married btw) but if for some reason I was not with my husband anymore I would either live alone for the remainder of my life or find a good female friend to share a home with, as long as we had our own space then I think it would be much more pleasant than living with a man again.

My dad lived alone for 20+ years & although he was a cranky git said he could never live with a women again either so spent the last of his life with his dogs, horses & various wild mountain cats that would hang around his place. His long term gf would travel over to see him in Spain every few months for a week & that suited both of them. He had it made, knew it & really enjoyed it too :)

I think we have all been brainwashed into thinking that man + women makes the perfect living arraignment but the older I get the less I believe this :D

I think we have all been brainwashed into thinking that man + women makes the perfect living arraignment but the older I get the less I believe this :)

Man + women IS the perfect living arraignment. Man + woman is just a makeshift solution.