Gucci Watch Batteries In Chiang Mai?

xenophanes

I have a genuine Gucci watch that needs a new battery. The last time this happened I was in London and a major retailer had to send it away for a battery to be fitted. I would be really grateful if you could advise me if there is somewhere trustworthy in Chiang Mai who could help me.

Many thanks in advance.

My wife and I have his and her Gucci watches from the USA (authentic, yes) and we took them to Central for new bands and batteries however; I was watching them like a hawk and as they started damaging the back of my watch to remove the back plate by prying it I made them stop and return the watches. I have given up and no longer wear a watch I will leave it to my children to deal with.

My wife and I have his and her Gucci watches from the USA (authentic, yes) and we took them to Central for new bands and batteries however; I was watching them like a hawk and as they started damaging the back of my watch to remove the back plate by prying it I made them stop and return the watches. I have given up and no longer wear a watch I will leave it to my children to deal with.

This is exactly the sort of thing that I am scared of.