Mnet Movie 2

universe2000

I receive Mnet Movie 2 (MM2). Does anyone know where I can download a schedule.

I found this site, but the movies don't seem to line up with what's on.

http://beta.mnet.co.za/Schedule.aspx?channel=95&days=1

Thanks

The current movie on at 6:16pm on Sunday is with David Arquette. His girlfriend is a mannequin. He is suppose to have some kind of disease.

The front desk said it was Sophon, but it doesn't have the channels from the Sophon website. A DSTV ad shows up once in a while. I also get Zone Reality, Bloomberg, Universal, Sci-Fi, but don't get CNN.

This sounds like the same line-up that I get from Banglamung Cable TV - appallingly bad but cheap! The MNet2 channel allocation seems to have been changed today, yet again.

I have never been able to match the schedule published on the Zambian site with anything that actually comes down the cable, even accounting for the time zone shift. There are a couple of other MNet schedules for different parts of Africa but nothing there seems to match up either! Very frustrating!

DM

• 1 month later...
The front desk said it was Sophon, but it doesn't have the channels from the Sophon website. A DSTV ad shows up once in a while. I also get Zone Reality, Bloomberg, Universal, Sci-Fi, but don't get CNN.

This sounds like the same line-up that I get from Banglamung Cable TV - appallingly bad but cheap! The MNet2 channel allocation seems to have been changed today, yet again.

I have never been able to match the schedule published on the Zambian site with anything that actually comes down the cable, even accounting for the time zone shift. There are a couple of other MNet schedules for different parts of Africa but nothing there seems to match up either! Very frustrating!

DM

Mnet MM1 MM2 and Mnet action all are terribly bad. They censor half of the words including God for some reason. I think it is from Africa because all the commercials are from Africa. Had to vent I want HBO and CNN my cable is terrible...