My Member # Is Lower Than Yours!

Daren

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what you get when the youth cannot count to ten without having to use a frikkin calculator.

Just the other day I bought some stuff worth 92 THB, I give a 100 bill and the stupid girl needs to use a calculator to find out how many THB to give back.

Same with the frikkin member number and post count score here, so <deleted> if your number is lower hmmmm?

They should digitally execute everyone here with a higher or lower member number than me, would be a better world me thinks.........

:)

:D :D

That's what you get when the youth cannot count to ten without having to use a frikkin calculator.

And when I was in school > That's what you get when the youth cannot count to ten without having to use a frikkin slide rule.

And probably before that > That's what you get when the youth cannot count to ten without having to use a frikkin abacus.

• 2 weeks later...

Just the other day I bought some stuff worth 92 THB, I give a 100 bill and the stupid girl needs to use a calculator to find out how many THB to give back.

Same with the frikkin member number and post count score here, so <deleted> if your number is lower hmmmm?

They should digitally execute everyone here with a higher or lower member number than me, would be a better world me thinks.........

if you are lying about someone being killed you should be digitaly executed

:D :D

• 2 weeks later...
I havent read the entire post but beat this:

Dr Patpong

Group: Root Admin

Member No.: 110

I think Rinrada had flown to his mountain hideaway recently. He is like member number 13 so if he makes an appearance, only George would beat him out I think!

I'm not a relic, not a newbie either............... Middle aged relic?, not that I am mind you....! :D

:D

redrus

We're both relics red! :D

Cheeky bugger........x

DRUS

• 2 weeks later...
So let's see who has has the lowest ID #! Mine's pretty low... but mind you not! It's not *directly* related to IQ.....

is it?

Men. :D

Have you got nothing else to compare while taking a piss?

I told them not to drink the water around here. Now they compare who has the smallest member :)

So let's see who has has the lowest ID #! Mine's pretty low... but mind you not! It's not *directly* related to IQ.....

is it?

Men. :)

I always compare who has the lowest TV member when taking a piss (...ehhhh ?!?!?!)

is it?

Men. :)

I always compare who has the lowest TV member when taking a piss (...ehhhh ?!?!?!)

Your avatar, makes me wanna F*** that chickie :D !! Thanks for my morning wake up call

• 2 months later...
Beat you all! - For the moment....

Simon

Couldn't resist bumping this... sorry Simon!!

Not exactly a world influencing/life changing event, but not much else happening to get a quick result from...

Hmmm, been a round a few years now, but you guys make feel like a new kid on the block.

Looking at the member No's. Its amazing how it has snowballed.

If I joined a few months yearlier and I would have had a 3 digit member number.

Any stats about how many joined each year?