A Weekend In Bangkok

mrmike

hi

I live in Bangsean....and am very borewd with itso I will try to find a place to live in Bangkok

WIll go this weekend.........trying to do the following:

1)check out/finding somewhere to move to (lookingg for appartment with dedicated telephoneline...must have daily easy stable access to internet)

2)do some shopping (clothes mainly)

3) meet a woman for a night or 2.....

so what hotels do you reccomend and in what area?

now....every bath counts....but im not poor but...you know what I mean, I like to have the good deals

any help in any of the above purposes are very appreciated

thanks

mike

hi

I live in Bangsean....and am very borewd with itso I will try to find a place to live in Bangkok

1)check out/finding somewhere to move to (lookingg for appartment with dedicated telephoneline...must have daily easy stable access to internet)

now....every bath counts....but im not poor but...you know what I mean, I like to have the good deals

thanks

mike

Mike, Love the accent!!! :D

If you live in Bangsean why would you want to move to Bangers??

Why not shuffle down the road to Pattaya?

You're going to spend a whole weekend looking for an apartment with a dedicated phone line for the internet, basically because you probably already know where to rent a gf, and who seriously gives a fiver about clothes shopping!!

Mike take a tip...re-read your post when you're sober and have a larf at yourself....... I know we are :o

hi

thanks

mike

Mike, Love the accent!!! :D

If you live in Bangsean why would you want to move to Bangers??

You're going to spend a whole weekend looking for an apartment with a dedicated phone line for the internet, basically because you probably already know where to rent a gf, and who seriously gives a fiver about clothes shopping!!

Mike take a tip...re-read your post when you're sober and have a larf at yourself....... I know we are :o

Mike can actually write English well, check out some of his contributions from a couple of months back,he's probably an English teacher. If you really are a Swedish tourist, then Mike I have a part for you in a movie I'm making about farangs in Thailand, you're a rich vein of humour ripe for mining.

bannork.

• 1 month later...
hi

thanks

mike