Worst Joke Ever

There was a man who was born on the fifth day of the fifth month of 1955, whose lucky number was five. On his birthday he went to the racetrack and was astounded to see that in the fifth race (scheduled for five o’clock) a horse called Pentagram was running, with the odds of 55 to 1.

Rushing off to the bank, the man was astonished to find he had $5,555.55 in his bank account. He withdrew the whole amount, dashed back to the races and bet all of it on Pentagram to win.

Pentagram, obviously, came in fifth.  

• Like 1

A man went to visit a friend and was amazed to find him playing cards with his dog.

He watched the game in amazement for a while.

“I can hardly believe my eyes!” he exclaimed. “That’s the smartest dog I’ve ever seen.”

Nah, he’s not so smart—he is useless at poker,” the friend replied.

“Every time he gets a good hand, he wags his tail.”  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right before I leave in the morning for golf practice, I pull the covers off him. If his willie points to the right, I golf right-handed; if it points to the left, I golf left-handed."

The guys think this is hysterical. Astonished at this bizarre information, one of the guys says, "What if it's pointing straight up?"

She says, "Then, I'm fifteen minutes late."

If he putt it in with her help does that still count as a hole in one even when they were both feeling under par for the inter-coursing  that morning.

I'll now go and bunker down in the clubhouse before I get wedge(d) in the fairaway corner!

Edited by scottiejohn
italics added
  • Like 2

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children. 
A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.
So the husband and the blind man decide to walk.
After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him,

“Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy."
The blind man replies,

“If you would've put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus so shut up."

• Like 2

A redneck lion had to appear at the courthouse to prove he had been a good ruler of the animal kingdom. He was nervous about his first day in court, but his friends told him he’d be all right if he just focused on the questions the judge asked and answered them as best he could.
 The lion dressed up in his very best suit, and got to court right on time. He smiled at the judge and was very polite. He was a little shocked when the judge asked him, “Are you a lion?”

“No, madam,” stammered the lion. “I swear, I’m telling the truth!”  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1