Worst Joke Ever

Q: Why can't you hear a pterodactyl when it's in the bathroom?

A: Because the 'p' is silent.

Who's "P" is silent?

It's a DOUBLE ENTENDRE and so has a double meaning. 'Up to you', which one you take. You can even take both at once if you want; we are quite broad minded on this thread.

I would venture to agree we think of women a LOT here.

It's the silent 'P' as in 'swimming pool'

I saw this at Hong Kong Airport yesterday, potty training by demonstration rather than explanation.......I guess.

attachicon.gifDSCN0736.JPG

Must have been a Russian contractor from Sochi!!cheesy.gif

Sochi%20Dual%20Toilets.jpg

Wow....that's what I thought I saw in HK when I walked past the stall, when I took the picture I realized one was a child's toilet, okay I can rationalize that BUT!........there's NO explanation for your picture. Some weird shit in this world.

• Like 1

Little boys pet rabbit dies whilst son is at school,father thinks our lad will be distraught about this,so he goes to the pet shop and tries to get another rabbit,but the shopkeepers says,sorry pal we have not got any rabbits left,but here take this bottle of liquid and when you get home pour it over the rabbit,so the dad does exactly what the pet shop owner says,and lo and behold the rabbit comes back to life, he goes back to thank the pet shop owner ,and the owner says it's ok i had a few bottles or hare restorer left.

• Like 2

What do you call a girl with one leg shorter than the other?

Eileen.

What do you call a Thai girl with one leg shorter than the other?

Eireen.

Oh, behave..... LOL

Thank you Mike

little finger against the lip---

Imagine having been persuaded by a radical cleric to blow yourself (and others) into eternity. You then wake up in Paradise and look around expectantly. If your 72 virgins turned out to be this lot pictured below, wouldn't you feel that you had just fallen for the "Worst Joke Ever"?

post-171664-0-12864900-1412582412_thumb.

• Like 2

A penguin was driving through the desert when his car broke down. He took it to the garage and the mechanic told him to come back in 2 hours.

As he was feeling very hot in the sun the penguin went into a local supermarket and decided to sit in the freezer for a while to cool down and kill some time. As he sat there he caught sight of a big tub of ice cream sat there.

He just couldn't help himself and quickly wolfed the whole lot down.

On his return to the garage the mechanic said "Well, it looks like you've blown a seal"

The penguin licks his beak and says "No, it's just vanilla ice cream!"

• Like 2

A penguin was driving through the desert when his car broke down. He took it to the garage and the mechanic told him to come back in 2 hours.

As he was feeling very hot in the sun the penguin went into a local supermarket and decided to sit in the freezer for a while to cool down and kill some time. As he sat there he caught sight of a big tub of ice cream sat there.

He just couldn't help himself and quickly wolfed the whole lot down.

On his return to the garage the mechanic said "Well, it looks like you've blown a seal"

The penguin licks his beak and says "No, it's just vanilla ice cream!"

Sorry M8, no like - far too good for this thread!

I bought a new SatNav it's really good,,,

Yesterday I drove past a Zoo and it said Bear Left .....

Now that's clever !