Worst Joke Ever

When you have an "I Hate My Job day" - Try this out:

Stop at your local chemist and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by
Johnson & Johnson.

Be very sure you get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and
disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favourite chair. O

pen the package and remove the thermometer.

Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken

Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small
print there is this statement: "Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested
and then sanitized." Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,

' I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

• Like 2

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they laid down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies, and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "It tells me that someone has stolen our tent."

• Like 2

A Few More Ways To Say Someone Is Intellectually Impaired
- A few hairs short of a wig.
- Three feathers short of being fluffy.
- The dip stick doesn't reach the oil.
- Sharp as a bubble.
- Nice toy---no batteries.
- A few quacks short of a duck.
- A few peas shy of having a casserole.
- A few trucks short of a convoy.
- An experiment in artificial stupidity.
- An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
- Doesn't have all the dots on their dice.
- Forgot to pay the brain bill.
- If brains were taxed, he'd get a refund.

- Couldn't tell which way an elevator was going if she had two guesses.

• Like 2