Worst Joke Ever

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:25 PM, Aussie69 said:

A tinnie ...

post-244641-14686611031848_thumb.jpg

You Australians have got me really confused!

Until I read this site I thought a Schooner was a type of boat and a Tinnie was a beer container. Now I find out that a Tinnie is a type of boat and a Schooner is a beer container, I am all at sea!

And I most certainly don’t know what I am going to do with all the Durex and Sellotape I have bought on line from the UK and Oz! The wife is very confused!

PS. Durex is a condom and Sellotape is used to seal parcels in the UK and reversed in OZ!

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 1:25 AM, Thaiwine said:

Tinnie - That's what I like about Outback Queensland

Bluey goes to an outdoor show and wins a tinnie. He bought it home and his wife looks at him and says,
"What are you going to do with that? There's no water deep enough to float a boat within 160 kms of here."

He says "I won it and I'm gonna keep it."

His brother came over to visit several days later. He sees the wife and asks where his brother is.

She says "He's out there in his tinnie" pointing out to the paddock behind the house.

The brother heads out behind the house and sees his brother in the middle of paddock sitting in the

tinnie with a fishing rod in his hand....

He yells out to him "What are you doing?"

The brother replies "I'm fishing. What the hell does it look like I'm doing?"

His brother yells "It's people like you that give people from Queensland a bad name, making

everybody think we are stupid. If I could swim, I'd come out there and kick your arse."

• Like 2

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 7:45 PM, laislica said:

I went to the library and asked if they had the book about tiny penises...

The librarian said, "I don't think it's in yet."

I said, "Yes, that's the one."

I then said "Can you tell me how to withdraw it if it does come in eventually"?

She then said the "question was premature".

• Like 2

The middle   of  nowhere    two county  lads  are  haveing they  supper, they is a knock on they kitchen   door ,  in walks   a   town  girl , all dressed  up,  and in a bit of a state " my  car has  broken down , at  the end of your lane  , can not get it fixed  until the morning ,and I have  nowhere to sleep ",one of the country lads says  ," you can sleep  here, but  we only have one bed , and you will have to sleep with us  ".

The town girl  says "I do not mind  .

So  they all go to bed , the girl  sleeping in the middle, in the middle of the night  she says to one of the country lads,  " do you want a bit of fun ,  and put this on ,we do want  any  accidents "  the country lad puts it on , then rolls over and goes back to  sleep, half an hour  later , the girl says to the other  lad ," do you want a bit of fun , put this on ,we do want any  accidents ",  the country lad puts it on then rolls over and goes back to sleep .

Following  morning the country lads  are up  early, out  tendering to the fields, the town girl gets her car  fixed, and is on her way .

Two days  latter  the country  lads  are saying ," you remember that girl  that stayed the other day " the other lad says "yes ", well that thing  she asked  me to put on ,"yes", said the other country lad  ,"well  I wish I could take it  off,I am  dieing for a pee".

• Like 2

On 13/04/2017 at 7:17 PM, scottiejohn said:
On 10/09/2016 at 8:10 PM, laislica said:

Don't you just hate cyclist road hogs?

It took me over 30 minutes to get past this lot today!

cyclistshogthe road.jpg

What took you so long.  Did you not have both hands on the steering wheel or were your glasses too steamed up?

ER. sorry, what was the question?

• Like 2

Just now, scottiejohn said:

Unplug the doodah from the whatsit for 10mins.  That's what the technician always tell me, especially, the windows one.

If all else fails my advice as an engineer of some 50 years is to apply increasing gentle pressure from 2 pound calibrated lump hammer.

That usually fixes the problem. If it doesn't fix the problem quickly then you used a hammer which was either too small or more likely out of calibration.

• Like 1