Worst Joke Ever

45 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Please, no jokes about pussies. My two dogs are lesbians. 

Does that mean they are barking up the wrong tree or is it just puppy love with each one leading the other one on? 

I will paws at his point while you beg for mercy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CantSpell said:

How did they come out of the closet?

And what where they doing in there anyway? 

Well, mom is a real Husky and has a daughter, raped ( not really) by a street dog. I've tried to have puppies, but she doesn't show interest in a male Husky, and both seem to like pussy only.

Dogs seem to be very human, aren't they? 

Edited by jenny2017
  • Like 1

A young man had just started a job as a sales assistant in a village store that sold everything . He was not selling much so the owner said " watch and listen to me on the way to sell ".

So a customer came in and asked for some grass fertilizer and the owner chatted to him and persuaded the customer to buy a new motor mower to replace his old push mower .  " Now son , do you get the idea ? "

Later that day a man came into the shop and asked for some sanitary towels for his wife as she had run out . The young man was serving him and said " Can I interest you in a new motor mower to cut your grass sir " the customer looked at him in a confused way and said " Why do you ask that ? " and the young man said " Well you have got fxxx all else to do the weekend by the sounds of it "      

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have you ever wondered where and how yodelling began?

Many years ago a man was travelling through the mountains of Switzerland 

Nightfall was rapidly approaching and he had nowhere to sleep. He went up to a farmhouse and asked the farmer if he could spend the night. !

The farmer told him that he could sleep in the barn.  A bit later the farmer's daughter prepared him a plate of food and took it out to the barn.

About an hour later, the she returned. Her clothing dishevelled and straw in her hair. Straight up to bed she went.

The farmer's wife was very observant. She then suggested to the farmer that perhaps the man was thirsty after the food. So she fetched a bottle of wine, took it out to the barn, and she too did not return for an hour. Her clothing was askew, her blouse buttoned incorrectly. She also headed straight to bed.

The next morning at sunrise the man in the barn got up and continued on his journey, waving to the farmer as he left.

When the daughter awoke and learned that the visitor was gone, she broke into tears. "How could he leave without even saying goodbye," she cried. "We made such passionate love last night!"

"What?" shouted the father as he angrily ran out of the house looking for the man, who by now was halfway up the mountain.

The farmer screamed up at him, "I'm going to get you! You bast*rd!  You had sex with my daughter!"

The man looked back down from the mountainside, cupped his hand next to his mouth, and yelled out.....

"LAIDTHEOLDLADEETOO-LAIDTHEOLDLADEETOO"

• Like 1

One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home.

She read, "...and so the pig went up to the man with the wheel barrow full of straw and said, "Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that man said?"

One little boy raised his hand and said, "I think he said 'Holy Sh*t! A talking pig!'"

• Like 2