Worst Joke Ever

9 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

But Granny you told me at my Bar mitzvah to uphold all aspects of my Scottish/Jewish faith and never insult someone by bearing unasked for gifts, it makes them feel like paupers you said!

PS;  I do have a blank will form for you to sign.

I tried to adapt it for your amusement and of course it is not easy to offend my friends north of the border plus I have to be careful how I tread as I have been accused of being foreigner unfriendly , if you know what I mean ?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, superal said:

I tried to adapt it for your amusement and of course it is not easy to offend my friends north of the border plus I have to be careful how I tread as I have been accused of being foreigner unfriendly , if you know what I mean ?

Mai Pen Rai!

You adapted it perfectly for me.  I am indeed flattered that you did so!

You cannot insult or upset a person or his race when he (me) does it to himself. 

Keep it coming, it is what this thread is meant to be all about.

????

• Like 2

Dave was staring sadly into his beer and sighed heavily.

"What's up Dave?" asked the bartender. "It's not like you to be so down in the mouth."

"It's my five-year-old son, Little Johnny" the man replied.

"Don't tell me, he's in trouble for fighting in school? My boy's just the same. Forget about it; it happens to boys that age," said the bartender, sympathetically.

"I only wish it was that," answered Dave, "but it's much worse.  “He got our 16-year-old baby sitter pregnant.”

“That’s impossible!” gasped the bartender.

“No, it’s not.” Said Dave. “The little shit stuck a pin in all my condoms.”

• Like 1