Car Body Shop In Pattaya?

Tom Kagai

Thanks guys. You've saved me a lot of time, and probably money too. :)

If it is a brand new car, do it on insurance. Downside is, they tell you which garage to use. The garage opposite Saha Farms is not bad, have had a bunch of jobs done there.

Pattaya Garage in Soi Waterworks is top class. I do anything mechanical there, no experience with their body work abilities.

Thanks guys. You've saved me a lot of time, and probably money too. :)

If it is a brand new car, do it on insurance. Downside is, they tell you which garage to use. The garage opposite Saha Farms is not bad, have had a bunch of jobs done there.

Pattaya Garage in Soi Waterworks is top class. I do anything mechanical there, no experience with their body work abilities.

I assume you meant car repair pattaya in soi waterworks.Pattaya garage is located on sukhumvith a few hundred meters before the naklua traffic lights and are in my opinion the only professional body repair shop in pattaya.

Thanks guys. You've saved me a lot of time, and probably money too. :D

I assume you meant car repair pattaya in soi waterworks.Pattaya garage is located on sukhumvith a few hundred meters before the naklua traffic lights and are in my opinion the only professional body repair shop in pattaya.

I stand corrected - got a bit of problems with those generic names... :)

• 1 year later...

And now this guy is out of business right ?