Actor David Carradine Dead in Bangkok

medegen

I originally had my doubts about the newspaper photo, but now there's an explanation;

- Newspaper photo editor states that a shadow was applied to obscure the naked portions of the deceased.

- Photo was taken in the hotel suite's walk in closet, wardrobe, not the room itself.

I still have my doubts, but the explanation does make sense. It's the Thai logic that says it's ok to show gruesome images, but hey, no naked parts allowed, that suggests to me it could indeed a valid photo. I think we all agree that the area shown is not the swissotel's standard hotel room, so if it was the waslin closet, then I can buy the explanation.

I have also seen the 2 autopsy photos published courtesy of a Hungarian blogger and website. (Google it and you will find it online.) There is also the following chunk of info now circulating, which I am excerpting from Radaronline.com

Shocking and disturbing photos of David Carradine's body post-autopsy have surfaced, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.The pictures show the actor nud_e and on a coroner's metal table. His many tattoos are clearly visible. There are multiple frames and they are explicit. (I have seen two of the photos and believe it does suggest the body of a 72 year old. The tatoos and jewellery match up with other photos of the deceased. The blood pooling in the lower limbs is consistent with a body that has died while in an upright position.) His death in Bangkok is still being investigated. Famed lawyer Mark Geragos, representing David's brother Keith, told RadarOnline.com that he would sue any publication in the U.S. that published the photos of Carradine dead in the hotel. Many outlets have incorrectly reported that Carradine was wearing some sort of mesh stocking when he was found dead. But RadarOnline.com has learned that the actor was nud_e and the Thai paper that published the death photo put a heavy shadow on the body to obscure some of the details. (This corroborates other statements made about the photo editing to conceal the buttocks and genitalia.)

One think is certain. The more they try to hush this up and spin it to the clean side, the more people will clamour to see the autopsy photos. This should have just been left to run its course. Mr. Carradine would have fallen from the front pages within a few days and people would have forgotten about this quickly.

Let me just say one thing. Since when has a walk in closet contained a bed?

To the best of my knowledge all jewellery is removed prior to autopsy

And let me say one more thing. Since when has a 5 star hotel had a walk in closet in one of their best suites with such a cheap bedspread and bed in the closet??? come on all of you, that picture is of another person.

For a moment there i thought i had posted twice. The photo is a fake and anyone that thinks otherwise is to coin a phrase from my daughter one sandwich short of a picnic. I love that phrase. Forgot to say if you are inclined to believe things on radaronline, then you must be bowing down and praying to the likes of thai rath

Edited by cyborg22

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I originally had my doubts about the newspaper photo, but now there's an explanation;

- Newspaper photo editor states that a shadow was applied to obscure the naked portions of the deceased.

- Photo was taken in the hotel suite's walk in closet, wardrobe, not the room itself.

I still have my doubts, but the explanation does make sense. It's the Thai logic that says it's ok to show gruesome images, but hey, no naked parts allowed, that suggests to me it could indeed a valid photo. I think we all agree that the area shown is not the swissotel's standard hotel room, so if it was the waslin closet, then I can buy the explanation.

I have also seen the 2 autopsy photos published courtesy of a Hungarian blogger and website. (Google it and you will find it online.) There is also the following chunk of info now circulating, which I am excerpting from Radaronline.com

Shocking and disturbing photos of David Carradine's body post-autopsy have surfaced, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.The pictures show the actor nud_e and on a coroner's metal table. His many tattoos are clearly visible. There are multiple frames and they are explicit. (I have seen two of the photos and believe it does suggest the body of a 72 year old. The tatoos and jewellery match up with other photos of the deceased. The blood pooling in the lower limbs is consistent with a body that has died while in an upright position.) His death in Bangkok is still being investigated. Famed lawyer Mark Geragos, representing David's brother Keith, told RadarOnline.com that he would sue any publication in the U.S. that published the photos of Carradine dead in the hotel. Many outlets have incorrectly reported that Carradine was wearing some sort of mesh stocking when he was found dead. But RadarOnline.com has learned that the actor was nud_e and the Thai paper that published the death photo put a heavy shadow on the body to obscure some of the details. (This corroborates other statements made about the photo editing to conceal the buttocks and genitalia.)

One think is certain. The more they try to hush this up and spin it to the clean side, the more people will clamour to see the autopsy photos. This should have just been left to run its course. Mr. Carradine would have fallen from the front pages within a few days and people would have forgotten about this quickly.

And let me say one more thing. Since when has a 5 star hotel had a walk in closet in one of their best suites with such a cheap bedspread and bed in the closet??? come on all of you, that picture is of another person.

For a moment there i thought i had posted twice. The photo is a fake and anyone that thinks otherwise is to coin a phrase from my daughter one sandwich short of a picnic. I love that phrase.

Simply amazing the amount of people who believe that is his 5 star hotel suite! That is a pic of a very small cheap hotel room, probably in the neighborhood of 600 baht.

Simply amazing the amount of people who believe that is his 5 star hotel suite! That is a pic of a very small cheap hotel room, probably in the neighborhood of 600 baht.

Just a thought keemo May be some on here consider that room 5 star. Just a thought imho

Just a thought keemo May be some on here consider that room 5 star. Just a thought imho

Cant you all see it? The first photo supposedly of carradine hanging in a closet surfaced. It was rediculed as a fake (which it was) and auguments were put forward as to why it was a fake. Wrong color hair. (he was wearing a wig) It was a walk in closet? (with a bed? not in that hotel)

Murder theory 'unbelievable'

By The Nation

Published on June 10, 2009

Ongoing attempts by Hollywood star David Carradine's relatives to link his death to secret kung <deleted> sects might have been intended to protect the late actor's name, a Thai official said yesterday.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the official said Carradine's reputation could be hurt if an official investigation concluded he died of a sex game that went wrong.

"This is a big star. He is famous worldwide," the official said.

Carradine, 72, was found dead at a Bangkok hotel earlier this month. Reports suggest he might have accidentally killed himself during an attempted auto-erotic asphyxiation.

However, his family has lately suggested he might have been murdered for his investigation into deadly underground martial arts organisations.

His ex-wife Marina Anderson, has disputed the suggestion, telling the New York Post, "If he was involved in secret societies, it was a secret that even I didn't know about."

In divorce papers, Anderson claims Carradine regularly pestered her to take part in "deviant" sex games during their marriage.

In the documents, she cites her refusal to agree to his demands for "deviant sexual behaviour which was potentially deadly" as the reason for their split.

Carradine married Anderson, an actress, in the mid-1990s. They split up in 2001 after six years together.

Meanwhile, an informed source yesterday revealed the murder theory for Carradine's case sounded impossible.

"He stayed at a five-star hotel and a security guard looked after him until he entered his suite on the night of June 3. Keycard records showed no one else entered his room after that. It was the next morning that a maid went inside to do her job and found his body," the source said.

Carradine was in Bangkok to shoot a film.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 06/10/2009

Meanwhile, an informed source yesterday revealed the murder theory for Carradine's case sounded impossible.

"He stayed at a five-star hotel and a security guard looked after him until he entered his suite on the night of June 3. Keycard records showed no one else entered his room after that. It was the next morning that a maid went inside to do her job and found his body," the source said.

Hey at last the nation just may be spoke something near the truth.

Cant you all see it? The first photo supposedly of carradine hanging in a closet surfaced. It was rediculed as a fake (which it was) and auguments were put forward as to why it was a fake. Wrong color hair. (he was wearing a wig) It was a walk in closet? (with a bed? not in that hotel)

I think some members on here need to seriously wake up and wait until the chang beer has worn off before they comment.

Quoting yourself in a reply is seen as as rather unseemly here, (as if one is having a slightly deranged conversation with oneself)

However, you are right. The rooms at the Nai Lert are really nice, the suites are second only in Bangkok to those at the Sukhothai. I think they're even nicer than the Oriental's.

I think some members on here need to seriously wake up and wait until the chang beer has worn off before they comment.

Quoting yourself in a reply is seen as as rather unseemly here, (as if one is having a slightly deranged conversation with oneself)

However, you are right. The rooms at the Nai Lert are really nice, the suites are second only in Bangkok to those at the Sukhothai. I think they're even nicer than the Oriental's.

It was not my intention to quote myself on here, It was a problem within the site that said that quotes did not match so i had to deletes somethings. which enabled me to post

Producer: David's Death Will Change the Movie

Posted Jun 5th 2009 12:55PM by TMZ Staff

They say "The show must go on" -- and in the case of the movie David Carradine was shooting in Bangkok, producers have already started to rewrite the script.

TMZ just spoke with Charles Gillibert, a producer on "Stretch," who told us David still had a few critical scenes left to shoot when he passed away Thursday morning.

Gillibert says everyone on the set is devastated by David's death, but producers still have a job to do -- and are working hard to change the storyline to accommodate David's absence.

Gillibert wanted us to know David was in wonderful spirits before his death, was in great shape and had been joking around with everyone working on the film.

There is only one day left of shooting -- which Gillibert says everyone is very eager to complete and put behind them.

Martial arts expert convinced David Carradine killed by kung <deleted> cult

One of David Carradine's close martial artist pals has linked the actor's bizarre death to that of Kung <deleted> icon Bruce Lee.

What was first considered a suicide and then reportedly ruled an accident has now sparked debate following claims the Kill Bill star's hands were tied before he was hanged in the closet of a hotel suite in Bangkok, Thailand.

And Frank Krueger, who stared alongside the 72 year old in Break, feels sure a secret Kung <deleted> sect, keen to silence Carradine, murdered his friend.

Krueger, who is a martial arts practitioner, insists the same sect was probably responsible for the death of Lee.

He tells HollyScoop.com, "There have always been stories of martial arts societies that kill those that threaten their secrecy. One of the widely held theories about Bruce Lee's death was that he was killed by one of these groups for teaching martial arts secrets."

Krueger insists he never had a conversation with Carradine about the killer sects, but admits reports his pal was out to expose leaders were true: "He wanted to stand up to crime families that threatened him back in the 70s."

"He carried himself with a large martial arts presence and from his story it was clear that he was pretty fearless when dealing with groups of that nature."

"I can't say whether or not David was killed for uncovering a secret society or not, but, as a martial artist, I think it would be a legendary end to an extraordinary life. Like Bruce Lee, mystery often surrounds the death of the great ones... It is not inconceivable to me that there could be an ancient society that currently existed that might cause harm to others."

- WENN.com / 2009-06-10

^

Headline...

Then the quote...

"I can't say whether or not David was killed for uncovering a secret society or not, "

- WENN.com / 2009-06-10

Bloody headline-writing subbies ! The traditional war. They are to be despised !

They say "The show must go on" -- and in the case of the movie David Carradine was shooting in Bangkok, producers have already started to rewrite the script.

applies to television as well...

David Carradine’s Final TV Role Set To Air On FOX’s ‘Mental’

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Less than a week after David Carradine’s mysterious death at a hotel in Bangok, Thailand, FOX is set to air a new episode of the drama “Mental,” guest starring the actor.

In the episode, which airs Tuesday evening, Carradine stars as Gideon Graham, a professor, who lapses into a non-responsive state after being hit by lightening. Series star Chris Vance, who plays Dr. Jack Gallagher, tries a risky, unorthodox treatment to try and bring the patient back.

Access Hollywood has learned that Carradine filmed the role — which will mark the actor’s final TV appearance — last summer in Bogoto, Columbia.

Carradine’s body returned to the U.S. from Bangok on Monday, according to reports.

Mark Geragos, attorney of David’s brother, Keith Carradine, said on “Larry King Live” on Friday that a second, independent autopsy would be conducted upon the actor’s body’s return.

The first autopsy was conducted shortly after Carradine’s body was found in Thailand.

Dr. Michael Baden, who has conducted a number of famous procedures as filmed in the HBO documentary series “Autopsy,” confirmed to Access Hollywood on Monday that he would be involved in the investigation but could not say anything further.

On Friday, Geragos raised the possibility of foul play for the “Kung <deleted>” and “Kill Bill” star, who was reportedly found hanging in the closet of his Bangkok hotel room. Carradine was on location for his latest film, “Stretch.” The star was reportedly naked, with rope tied around his neck, hands and genitals – prompting speculation that he died accidentally from auto-erotic asphyxiation.

“Mental” airs at 9PM on FOX.

- Access Hollywood / 2009-06-10

I see the Nation is right on top of things as usual...

Carradine's ex-wife reveals actor's "kinky moments"

Thai shares open 0.80 per cent higher

Thai shares rose 4.86 points or 0.80 per cent when the market was open for trading Wednesday morning.

The composite index of the Stock Exchange of Thailand rose to 612.59 at 10:05 am with a trading value of Bt2.928 billion.

The blue-chip SET50 rose 3.85 points or 0.88 per cent to 440.24.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...s-%22kinky-mome

For a moment there i thought i had posted twice. The photo is a fake and anyone that thinks otherwise is to coin a phrase from my daughter one sandwich short of a picnic. I love that phrase. Forgot to say if you are inclined to believe things on radaronline, then you must be bowing down and praying to the likes of thai rath

Whoa nellie. I haven't stated that the original photo was real. I merely stated that there was now an explanation. i still had my doubts. Ok? As for the body on the autopsy table, i believe that one is real. Go look at the picture before you pass judgement on the jewellery aspect. The picture was taken prior to the removal and collection of jewellery. That sort of picture is SOP for cases like this in order to document the possessions of the deceased. The tats look the ones he had in other photos.

And now for some self criticism

The photographs, which have seen the Carradine clan have their lawyer publicly warn publications of lawsuits, appear to be nothing more than a fake at worst, or a re-enactment at best.

The photographs displayed by the Bangkok tabloid show a man with dark skin and black hair, naked and suspended by a rope tied around his wrists and attached to a clothes bar inside what appears to be a cheap closet. A bed is less than one meter away from the closet and the room has a wooden floor - all hardly the stuff of a suite in a prestigious hotel such as the Swissotel Nai Lert Park. Police reports have said Carradine was found with a shoelace tied around his penis and a rope around his neck. An earlier claim that the dead actor’s hands were tied has been refuted by Thai police.

So now I am back to firmly doubting the initial tabloid photo. mmmkay.

And you believe the newspaper editor? The photo is of a room and not a closet! The shape and size of the man is not that of CD.

David Carradine's Ex-Wife on His Death: 'It Wasn't an Accident'

9 June 2009 3:49 PM, PDT | From TheInsider.com | See recent The Insider news

Gail Jensen, the third wife of the late David Carradine, is speaking out about the death of the "Kung <deleted>" star, which she believes was caused by foul play. "I'm telling you, he was a good man, and I don't believe any of this stuff. And I think he was set up," Jensen reveals in a new video posted on RadarOnline.com. Jensen goes on to say, "It wasn't an accident. This was set up; this was foul play." Although the couple divorced, Jensen also told Radar that Carradine "was the love of my life and he always will be."

Carradine's ex-wife reveals actor's 'kinky moments'

9 June 2009 5:28 PM, PDT | From Monsters and Critics | See recent Monsters and Critics news

Los Angeles - An ex-wife of David Carradine has revealed that the late actor liked to tie himself up and enjoyed his kinky moments. Gail Jensen made the comments in an interview with radaronline.com just days after the actor, 72, was found dead in a Bangkok hotel room amid speculation that he hanged himself accidentally when a bizarre sexual practice known as autoerotic asphyxiation went fatally wrong. 'He had his kinky moments,' Jensen said, though she insisted that she had never known him to indulge in the potentially deadly practice that ultimately killed him. However she did say that she'd often discover her husband nearly naked and bound at the wrists. 'He told me it was for meditation because of all the pressure on his life and things, so he'd tie himself up and relax, and I mean, I didn't think it was a horrible thing, but to me, it was a little weird,' she said.

Her comments came amid reports that a former New York City coroner would conduct an autopsy of Carradine's body in Los Angeles to ascertain the details of the death. Thai authorities have said it would be weeks until the results of their investigation are available.

its amazing how everyone seems to just want him to have killed himself..

He had an ENTIRE room all to himself..

Why go into the closet!!!

Was the room THAT SMALL???

THis reeks of foul play or at least someone else in the room with him.

In the bathroom of most hotels you get easily access to the pipes in the ceiling !

A friend of mine hang herself on one of these pipes....very sad story !!

:)

Carradine Tried Playing it Safe

Posted Jun 9th 2009 9:25AM by TMZ Staff

We've now seen a clear, uncensored version of the photo of David Carradine's body, and it reveals a powerful clue reinforcing the theory his death was an accident.

The rope around his neck is knotted in front -- common in the bondage community. We checked around with experts, who say a knot in the front is a telltale sign someone is not doing themself in. The frontal knot makes it fairly easy to quickly escape if they start losing consciousness.

Second Autopsy Suggests Carradine Died Of Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation

10 June 2009 9:10 AM, PDT | From wenn.com | See recent WENN news

Initial results of a secondary autopsy performed on David Carradine suggest the late actor died of auto-erotic asphyxiation.

The Kill Bill star, 72, was found dead, hanging in the closet of his Bangkok hotel room on Thursday.

Some local reports suggested he committed suicide, while Thai police believe he died accidentally as he took part in a dangerous sex game involving auto-erotic asphyxiation - where victims achieve heightened sexual pleasure by restricting their air supply.

The actor's family requested officers from America's Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) get involved in the case last week (ends05Jun09), urging U.S. authorities to assist the local police investigation to prove the star had no intention of killing himself.

And forensic specialist Dr. Michael Baden, who was hired by the actor's family to examine Carradine's body in his native America, appears to have found evidence backing up the Thai police findings, reports the New York Post.

An initial autopsy report carried out by Thai coroners reveals Carradine died from a sudden lack of oxygen; while his body showed no signs of struggle.

Baden has refused to comment on the case.

And you believe the newspaper editor? The photo is of a room and not a closet! The shape and size of the man is not that of CD.

I've seen the morgue photos, which by comparison make it clear the Thai Rath photo is not authentic.

Why do you have to be such a party-pooper?

applies to television as well...

David Carradine’s Final TV Role Set To Air On FOX’s ‘Mental’

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Less than a week after David Carradine’s mysterious death at a hotel in Bangok, Thailand, FOX is set to air a new episode of the drama “Mental,” guest starring the actor.

In the episode, which airs Tuesday evening, Carradine stars as Gideon Graham, a professor, who lapses into a non-responsive state after being hit by lightening. Series star Chris Vance, who plays Dr. Jack Gallagher, tries a risky, unorthodox treatment to try and bring the patient back.

Carradine filmed the role — which will mark the actor’s final TV appearance —

“Mental” airs at

Flash:

http://www.supernovatube.com/play.php?view...07eab752b9db1d8

DivX:

http://www.supernovatube.com/divx.php?view...f60cc45db272902

An interesting and factual-based series for Mr. Carradine's last hurrah, good performance, btw, IMHO.

Edited by sriracha john

Let me start out by saying that David Carradine , in the series 'Kung <deleted>' was one of my favorites.

I will miss his performances, in whatever role, as I think he was a very good actor.

I have followed this thread from the start , but must say periodically , and have not read each and every thread.

I , therefore, do not know if someone has posted the quirk-e-ness of the followig or not, so I hope I am not repeating.

While saddened by his passing, I am encouraged that at the age of 72 , he was still interested in sex and still interested in , what some call kinky.

As I am not to far behind him in age, it could indicate that there is some future left for me.

Strange :

DC was in Bangkok to start making a new film

DC Was found in a hotel closet apparently hanging from a rope attached to a clothes hanging rod.

DC was reported to have had another rope/shoelace around his privates, with the other end taut around this neck?

Does anyone think it strange that the new movie was to be named " STRETCH "

Last of the true method actors.

If the man was that phrophet like, I am just glad that he was not coming to Chinag Mai to film, "The Return of the Chiang Mai Zombie"

:)

^

Headline...

Then the quote...

"I can't say whether or not David was killed for uncovering a secret society or not, "

- WENN.com / 2009-06-10

Bloody headline-writing subbies ! The traditional war. They are to be despised !

just take a look at the 'quality' source of this 'news':

http://www.wenn.com/archives/tag/david-carradine

Suicide Ruled Out By Carradine Family Investigator

11 June 2009 3:05 PM, PDT | From wenn.com | See recent WENN news

An independent autopsy on David Carradine's body has ruled the actor did not commit suicide.

The Kung <deleted> star was found naked and hanging in the closet of a Bangkok, Thailand hotel room last week (4Jun09), prompting rumours he had taken his own life or died during a sex game that went wrong.

The Carradine's family members have insisted he would never have killed himself, and they hired a forensic expert to examine his body and the circumstances surrounding his death.

The results were announced by Carradine's brothers Keith and Robert at a press conference in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Keith Carradine said, "This is a devastating loss for our family and we greatly appreciate the compassion pouring in from all over the world."

The brothers also released a statement from New York-based doctor Michael Baden, which reads, "To reach a final determination as to the cause and the manner of death we must wait for further information from Thailand, as to the scene findings and the completion of the crime laboratory and toxicology studies that are still being performed."