Sexiest Men / Handsome Men / Considerate Men

eek

really easy

I have often chosen a less cute guy over a sexy hot guy mainly cos I can talk to the former and not the latter.

(short or long term same answer, not that I ever consider short term :) )

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems someone needs to hijack the topic with whatever issues he's got, eh? I always wonder at men who call women sweety. It can be nice enough if coming from an old man, but usually, its just patronizing.

And, to get back to the topic in a round about manner, patronizing men do not fall into the handsome or sexy category :)

True, but it's hard to tell if a person is patronizing or not over the internet unless you've had a lot of discussions from that person. As a general rule, men and women are going to look at the same topic from two different points of view.

None of us can get inside the mind of anyone else to determine what the other is thinking. Very often little things we experienced as a child will manifest itself when we become adults. What one person finds sexy might completely turn someone else off because it brings back unpleasant memories as a child.

Thanks for going to bat for me, Ian as it's nice to have a neutral party put their own spin on it. It sure beats having everyone else beat up on me

Go Mariners!

Absolument, mon cheri ou ma cherie,

God or whoever, is Hugh Jackman sexy or what!! (I think he was voted sexiest man after Brad and George this year) he may take over from Keanu in my little adolescent thoughts.

I would rather have an average guy (not too butt ugly that I would be embarrassed to be seen with him) with a sense of humour etc. over some vapid uninteresting, hogs the bathroom type.

Ian I love that photo of you with the devil's horns!!

Ciao, arrivederchi, au revoir, a bientôt, buena serra, oops - we can only talk in English here...

Well, retirednavyman, this IS the ladies forum. So perhaps a little forethought is a good idea when posting here. :D

As for Hugh Jackman, I am afraid he's just not my type! :) amazing but true. :D

Personally, I prefer the complete package; attractive, interesting, intelligent, sexy and nice. And yes, they are out there.

I once had a holiday romance with an Argentinian footballer in Barcelona and can vouch for Argentinian men being pretty goddam hot. They say the more you mix your gene pool up, the better looking the results and they are a mix of Germans, Irish, Spanish, Indian and god knows what else. Only problem is you would have to compete with the Argentinian girls. Hmmm.

Oh and they have the hottest way of speaking Spanish...

Here are some pics of their national rugby team. Phewey :):D

Edited by mssabai

A German woman who assured me she had had her fair share of lovers and was in a position to judge once told me that she found French men to be the most considerate. She said that between the sheets they always made sure they took care of the woman first before their own needs.

Samantha Fox (British page 3 girl in the Sun, years ago) swore by the French also.

So there you have it, the French might have been voted the worst in a 'hotel guest' poll the other day but they sure as hel_l know how to make up for it in other ways. If more of the French hotel guests we're entertaining the hotel manageresses they might have scored higher in the poll.

Handsome... well English of course!!

Regards Bojo

What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 72)

1. Breathing

2. Doesn't miss the toilet

:D

Most guys in their 30s can handle at least one of these. :)

So you're saying that if I pee without spilling, I'll probably won't breath anymore???? Makes me scared as I am becoming 30 next month, wahahahaha ............ hopefully by than I start pissing next to it, lol ....

• 3 weeks later...

A friend and I met up after traveling around the Adriatic separately years ago and we both agreed there seemed to be something in the water along that coastline: unusual in the high number of attractive men there on both the Italian and Croatian sides, eye candy everywhere we went.

We both agreed they all had these eyes that just took you away somewhere else... tall dark and handsome... and they all seemed so strong and manly but very subtle... with those eyes that had a distant sparkle of some other magical place... sigh.. those were the days...

I'd have to agree with the Portuguese thing too, and the Irish have such lovely accents, as do the South Americans, the passion of the Italians is fabulous, but definitely not the French. I would have loved my last French holiday except for the fact the darn Frenchmen just would not let up - nothing sexy about being constantly badgered by annoying Frenchmen, no matter how physically attractive they are.

The Italians somehow never annoyed me like the French. They are more subtle and entertaining and seem to know when to flirt and when not to (with me anyway).

Would definitely go for the 'average' one with the great personality over the 'supersexy' one, as you just never know with the not as obvious ones. Great personality is usually far more attractive anyway, so no contest. The personality will most likely endure whereas the looks will probably be fleeting, they come and go over the years anyway in most people, and I certainly wouldn't want a high maintenance guy.

For me its eyes like melted chocolate and a smile that sets your soul on fire...

... and hands - gotta have attractive hands, band hands are a definite deal breaker

The being really into women is totally there too, and its nice when its a surprise and you weren't expecting it... yay for life's little surprises.

I seem to have developed some kind of subconscious radar detecting ability for this type, as have only crossed paths with guys like this since I hit my 30s... yay for that too.

I've managed to find guys that fit my criteria in many many countries, and will happily be keeping an eye out and watch them go by for years to come, and happily daydreaming about the gorgeous ones that have wandered through my life (and in the general vicinity of it) before.

• 4 weeks later...

Indian men and Indian women I find very attractive in general, but then I only have Bollywood movies to go by! I have heard that many Indian men don't smell nice, but I guess women could teach them to shower!

Attractiveness is relative and influenced by disinformation/marketing and culture. Look at the skin colour issue. Look at eye colour and hair colour. However, it is true that overall face and body shape/structure need to have universal parameters. They actually have a formula that can establish how attractive a face and body can be according to angles and distances to certain features. But, even that is shaped by culture. Arabs and African men and woman don't mind a relatively fat man or woman! We know that in Europe in the past a rubenesque body was seen as attractive. So, attraction is relative like a good view from an apartment. It wanes and changes. And, if there are dogs barking and religious noise early in the morning, then that make that view less attractive. I love a good candy bar, but is it good for my body? Can I survive on candies? In a relationship, I will take a decent personality over a really attractive body and face. These women and men are usually arrogant and bad partners, for obvious reasons. Of course, if it is for fun and getting knocked up (having a lovely-looking kid), then disregard the above advice! One might be concerned if the kid has the same personality (addiction or low intelligence,...) of father or mother! :)

But, like some women indicated, they love an attractive men, which might explain divorce rates and domestic abuse rates. The same could be said about men's attitude towards ladies. I guess some are shallow and cannot connect the dots.

Edited by rethaired

And a question for the girls... How about the man's voice? Does a strong masculine voice turn you on? I know that Sean Connery has a very sexy voice by most women's standards, and Sean Connery is long past his best due date. Many times he's been voted in the world's top 10 sexiests men... even when he was 70.

Coming from Sean Connery's neck of the woods, strong voices don't do much for me as referring to your earlier post some things bring back not so pleasant childhood memories.

For me a strong looking Irishman is up there in the top 3 particularly when the voice is surprisingly slow sounding and sexy and also agree with earlier posts they have the banter and you can speak to them when they allow a word in.

Anyone who makes me laugh or makes me feel good gets my interest regardless of looks

My first serious boyfriend had a deep voice, he called me once, after I'd moved away and my housemate (a woman) said, there is some seriously sexy sounding guy on the phone. It was my ex.

So, yes voices are nice too. I think Alan Rickman has the most amazing voice :)

My first serious boyfriend had a deep voice, he called me once, after I'd moved away and my housemate (a woman) said, there is some seriously sexy sounding guy on the phone. It was my ex.

So, yes voices are nice too. I think Alan Rickman has the most amazing voice :)

Smokers?

Ahhh but tigs, i think you are one of those rare breeds (not of Irish men, of men in general!). :D:)

Apparently many many women find a pygmy man quite attractive. As one woman commented: "three feet high and great for slow dancing and if you are lucky you can find one with no teeth and a flat head to put your drink on". This was on Rational Geographic Channel.

Edited by losworld

• 8 months later...

<!--quoteo(post=2988150:date=2009-09-04 04:16:30:name=rethaired)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rethaired @ 2009-09-04 04:16:30) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2988150"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Indian men and Indian women I find very attractive in general, but then I only have Bollywood movies to go by!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Handsome Indians are the most attractive people on earth.

these men are certainly easy on the eyes :)

post-4012-000333700 1276094766_thumb.gifpost-4012-043256400 1276094775_thumb.jpgpost-4012-034455500 1276094785_thumb.jpg

Right now living in Bangladesh, the television feed I get is from India and all the commercials are with Indian actors.

Most commercials tends be sexy somehow!

Watching Akshay Kumar drinking Cola is mouth watering :)

QUOTE (rethaired @ 2009-09-04 04:16:30) Indian men and Indian women I find very attractive in general, but then I only have Bollywood movies to go by!

Handsome Indians are the most attractive people on earth.

Indian people most attractive people on Earth? You must be Indian yourself to say that.

Well I lived in Ilford and East Ham for some years with a large India population. I would

rank them very low in the looks department. Suppose everyone has there own preferences

but you must be seeing something I am not. I am not racist either as I think oriental poeple

are good looking.

this is a 47 second Akshay Kumar cola commercial,

it's similar to what he does in his action movies,

but it's really the last 5 seconds that is the sexier bit (imho)

I don't tire of watching these 5 seconds

(sorry don't know how to insert a video)

And here I thought you'd be posting pics of yourself when I clicked on your reply :)

Anyway, back on topic, was talking with some girl friends the other day and we all agreed that hands can be sexy.