Lensbaby

Here are some.

I have the early version which requires you to hold the lens in focus; not easy. The latest "composer" model looks better. Lot of fun though.

Tell me "Hugh" - did you handhold these or was a tripod neccessary?

Looks an interesting product but hauling a tripod around is a PITA!

Edited by The Vulcan

I use Lensbabies since two Years, and have a lot of fun with them!

Recently I upgraded to the latest Models (Composer and Muse), and have my old (about 2 Years) LENSBABY 3G for sale, in excellent condition.

This is the 2007 model, with Canon mount. It has a coated 2 Lens System, and a mechanic system that allows you to set the focus and sweet spot (bending) and fix it, as opposed to the Original Models where you have to keep it in spot manually.

It comes with a front and back cap, a series of Aperture Plates (2.8 - 22, the Lens itself is 2.0 50 mm), the Plateholder and a pouch.

Price: 5500 Baht or make me an offer. This model is currently being sold in Thailand for about 8000 Baht as new.

Thai Distributor

PM me if interested, I live in Pattaya but visit Bangkok regularily.

Sunny

Here are some.

I have the early version which requires you to hold the lens in focus; not easy. The latest "composer" model looks better. Lot of fun though.

Tell me "Hugh" - did you handhold these or was a tripod neccessary?

Looks an interesting product but hauling a tripod around is a PITA!

Handheld. with one hand holding the camera and the other trying to keep the Lensbaby in focus. A lot of swearing is involved. The newer 3G or Composer models would make the process a lot easier.