You Have To Watch This

bravingbangkok

Loud mouth farang gets taken down by a typical cowardice Thai. One on one they will run a mile every time.

I agree theyre cowards, but i'm pig sick of fat asses like this guy in England thinking theyre hard after a few beers and he was quite clearly starting the fight .... hope his head hurt in the morning.

Edited by sanmiguellight

Typical of the way people group together in a cowardly animalistic way. Straight for the kill - hurt the farang :) Yes the farang was out of order and obviously unaware of the big no no of confronting a Thai.

If a Thai man sees a fight starting/ongoing between a Thai and a ferang then (will he) run over and attack the ferang without a second thought.

Now lets consider if you were in your home country and you saw a fellow countryman fighting with or attacking a foreigner would you run over and kick them :D (obviously not unless you are a low life nutter

PS me fighting in the street: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCJ8J5yVTB8...feature=related

Edited by deprogrammed

Loud mouth farang gets taken down by a typical cowardice Thai. One on one they will run a mile every time.

I agree theyre cowards, but i'm pig sick of fat asses like this guy in England thinking theyre hard after a few beers and he was quite clearly starting the fight .... hope his head hurt in the morning.

Exactly, I hate people who to make themselves look big and hard start a fight. What a tool, he deserved everything he got.

"who wants it" hahaha classic !

Edited by bravingbangkok

Exactly, I hate people who to make themselves look big and hard start a fight. What a tool, he deserved everything he got.

Yeah, makes you feel good to see some shit head cowards kicking the guy in the face whilst he is knocked out. They are your type of hero :)

Yeah, makes you feel good to see some shit head cowards kicking the guy in the face whilst he is knocked out. They are your type of hero :)

Maybe you should read what the guy was arguing about, is this guy your friend or even possibly you ?

It makes me smile seeing some drunken tw4t who starts fights get knocked clean out i couldnt care less if it was Thais, Mexicans or Americans doing it. All he got were 2 light kicks when he was on his way down which he equally deserved there was no stamping on his head or weapons used and they didnt continue the beating when he was down.

[

Maybe you should read what the guy was arguing about, is this guy your friend or even possibly you ?

Not interested - yes he was an arsehol_e and deserved a smack. But the monkeys jumping on the bandwaggon - kicking him in the head when he was out are scum. I guess what your saying is you would do the same - say no more :D

Only a gutless wonder would laugh about anybody getting downed by a king hit sucker punch from behind.

Agreed, he asked for the first hit. He was calling everyone out, he should have been watching his back. The two kicks to his face and neck and the punch to the face when he was on the ground were all very cowardly though. He was knocked out and those guys are straight cowards to hit him 3 more times when he's out and can't defend himself.

Agreed, he asked for the first hit. He was calling everyone out, he should have been watching his back. The two kicks to his face and neck and the punch to the face when he was on the ground were all very cowardly though. He was knocked out and those guys are straight cowards to hit him 3 more times when he's out and can't defend himself.

Although I agree it is wrong to hit someone who is down, it is the Thai way and anyone who acts so stupidly is asking for a lot more than he got. He was lucky really.

Not interested - yes he was an arsehol_e and deserved a smack. But the monkeys jumping on the bandwaggon - kicking him in the head when he was out are scum. I guess what your saying is you would do the same - say no more :D

must be a mate of yours.