Baht Bus Driver

MisterFingers

Yeah, yeah, whatever. 

Thanks for the info Merlin.

I'll span my hand and point to South (or North) Pattaya from now on.

If it happens again, I'll give him the 10 baht and the finger.

don't listen to these old ladies if somone is an ###### give them <deleted> all. I can't belive you all live in fear of the "baht bus mafia" you will be wetting your pants over the "shopping trolley mafia" next or god forbid crossing the "kindergarten assistants mafia" grow some balls you big girls

I imagine we'll see this doofus in the Thailand News section soon....  :o

He must be hurting if the twenty cents means that much.  :D

cv

Hurting?

Tell you what buddy. Come to Pattaya and me and you can have a little contest. I'll go first. I'll drop a 100 baht bill in the sewer. You go next, drop a 100 baht bill in the sewer. We keep going until the first one stops. To make it interesting, the loser has to eat feces. The species of the winner's choice.

You know what? I'd rather do this than reward some loser 10 baht for being an A-hole.

From one Canadian to another. Watch who you're calling a doofus buddy. Those are fighting words. I'm not a violent guy, but I don't take kindly to insults. You're a coward to insult a guy under the veil of the internet.

I imagine we'll see this doofus in the Thailand News section soon....  :D

cv

Hurting?

Tell you what buddy. Come to Pattaya and me and you can have a little contest. I'll go first. I'll drop a 100 baht bill in the sewer. You go next, drop a 100 baht bill in the sewer. We keep going until the first one stops. To make it interesting, the loser has to eat feces. The species of the winner's choice.

You know what? I'd rather do this than reward some loser 10 baht for being an A-hole.

From one Canadian to another. Watch who you're calling a doofus buddy. Those are fighting words. I'm not a violent guy, but I don't take kindly to insults. You're a coward to insult a guy under the veil of the internet.

Easy there big boy :o

cv

Hurting?

Doofus

Doofus

Doofus

Keep repeating it , you obviously have no idea how Thai people think.

Your principles apply to you , the Taxi driver provided you with a service , you didn't like the service , you walked away.

Here's a little game for you , walk away from a cab without paying each time the ride isn't to your satisfaction.

You will end up beaten.

How do your principles feel now ?

This was meant as advice , from someone with nearly 20 years of seeing idiots take a beating because the Thai standards etiquette/principles didn't match up to the Farang's home town.

btw I am a violent guy

:D

Sleep well.

:o Dont believe that the price has gone up. :D

The thing is called a HA baht Bus ....ha-ha-ha-ha-Baht Bus...ie 5 bt.

I use the 116 from T-parak to Silom which is about 20 Kms and the fare is also ha baht.....and worth it.

For some strange reason a lot of people seem to be under the impression the Pat mafia charabang is is sip baht ..ie 10 baht.......to quote Charlie Drake.....I dont knoooo Whyyyy. :D

Can anyone imagine getting on the no 29 in london (fare £1-20) and trying to force the driver to take £2-40?.Go on mate take the extra dosh it s a tip for you and your family ...will help pay for your new 42 inch Plasma digital Tv set.

In fact ...heres a fiver ...dont worry about the change....all ..and to compare all for a 3 minute ride in a rusty old 2 bench delapidated pick up along the equiv.of a dust track impersonating a road. :D

Everyone remembers the old tourist who was told at breakfast in his hotel that the fare was 5...five...

It was only afterwards did he realised why the driver was so happy and even gave him back a thousand baht change. :D

I use the 116 from T-parak to Silom which is about 20 Kms and the fare is also ha baht.....and worth it.

For some strange reason a lot of people seem to be under the impression the Pat mafia charabang is is sip baht ..ie 10 baht.......to quote Charlie Drake.....I dont knoooo Whyyyy. :D

Can anyone imagine getting on the no 29 in london (fare £1-20) and trying to force the driver to take £2-40?.Go on mate take the extra dosh it s a tip for you and your family ...will help pay for your new 42 inch Plasma digital Tv set.

In fact ...heres a fiver ...dont worry about the change....all ..and to compare all for a 3 minute ride in a rusty old 2 bench delapidated pick up along the equiv.of a dust track impersonating  a road. :D

Everyone remembers the old tourist who was told at breakfast in his hotel that the fare was 5...five...

It  was only afterwards did he realised why the driver was so happy and even gave him back a thousand baht change.  :D

......Did he give him the change after he had dropped him off in Central Rd??Ha-Ha. :D

you got on the wrong baht bus.  his route was to go on central pattaya road i assume and up along carefourr and homepro.  he had to go on beach road to do this route.  Next time just ask where they're going before you hop on. 

The poster is right.  He could've busted your knee caps over that.  A thai would never get away with what you did.

This your answer :D

They have to follow routes, If you did ask and he lied then tough siht for him.

I hate the F***ing baht buses. (although i pay 24000bht a month to advertise in them) :o

H.ell dave, how much would you pay me per month to stick your stickers on my truck? :D

i might add that its parked next door to the owner of electric blues house every nite :D

although he is in luck as i shall be moving my staff from that building this month.

Electric Blues??

Do you mean Snowman? :D

nope, me staff are using me truck, jees i wouldnt let all those scruffy lot stay at my place, so they live next door to the owner of electric blue :D i just use my car at the moment but will probably just buy a new truck for work, i really hate putting power tools on those sexy leather bucket seats :D

You must be talking about Andy then :D

I imagine we'll see this doofus in the Thailand News section soon....  :D

cv

Hurting?

Doofus

Doofus

Doofus

Your principles apply to you , the Taxi driver provided you with a service , you didn't like the service , you walked away.

Here's a little game for you , walk away from a cab without paying each time the ride isn't to your satisfaction.

You will end up beaten.

This was meant as advice , from someone with nearly 20 years of seeing idiots take a beating because the Thai standards etiquette/principles didn't match up to the Farang's home town.

btw I am a violent guy

Sleep well.

:D:D:D

Chillout Misterfingers! :D

You Doofus :D:o

In fact ...heres a fiver ...dont worry about the change....all ..and to compare all for a 3 minute ride in a rusty old 2 bench delapidated pick up along the equiv.of a dust track impersonating  a road. :D

It  was only afterwards did he realised why the driver was so happy and even gave him back a thousand baht change.  :D

......Did he give him the change after he had dropped him off in Central Rd??Ha-Ha. :D

The story goes that all of the other passengers (mainly Thais)were smugly sitting there sniggering and pointing the the silly old farrang who had just given the HA bt driver Bt 5,000 for the 2 minute ride (sort of support gesture for the driver) when he turned round and told them all to bugger off as he was finished for the day and was going home. :D ..TRT...ha ha .ha... :D

cv

Hurting?

Doofus

Doofus

Doofus

You will end up beaten.

btw I am a violent guy

Sleep well.

well it seems that the older posters are allowed to resort to threats and abuse, ie chonabot, are we all allowed to abuse the canadians and threaten them dr pongy?

chonabot if u r willing to accept being stitched up by some thai guy each time u use a service ,good for you, but most ppl would not accept it, whether it be 1 baht or 1 million baht, the money is irrelevant, its the being robbed thats relevant, as for you being here 20 years, i doubt that very much due to your lack of understanding of the thai mentality..

cv

Hurting?

Doofus

Doofus

Doofus

You will end up beaten.

btw I am a violent guy

Sleep well.

well it seems that the older posters are allowed to resort to threats and abuse, ie chonabot, are we all allowed to abuse the canadians and threaten them dr pongy?

chonabot if u r willing to accept being stitched up by some thai guy each time u use a service ,good for you, but most ppl would not accept it, whether it be 1 baht or 1 million baht, the money is irrelevant, its the being robbed thats relevant, as for you being here 20 years, i doubt that very much due to your lack of understanding of the thai mentality..

Doofus number 2 :D

1.I never said I had lived here 20 years , but I have been visiting , staying on and off for that period of time

(Most of it in Pattaya until 10 years ago , from then on mainly Ban Nok )

2.Where have I threatened Doofus number 1?

3.Doofus number 2 insinuated threats to an moderator.

4. In Canada , except the French bit , Doofus is a term of endearment.

5. If we meet ever , I will.........

buy you a beer , you

Doofus

Edited by chonabot

cv

Hurting?

Doofus

Doofus

Doofus

You will end up beaten.

btw I am a violent guy

Sleep well.

Doofus number 2 :D

1.I never said I had lived here 20 years , but I have been visiting , staying on and off for that period of time

(Most of it in Pattaya until 10 years ago , from then on mainly Ban Nok )

2.Where have I threatened Doofus number 1?

3.Doofus number 2 insinuated threats to an moderator.

4. In Canada , except the French bit , Doofus is a term of endearment.

5. If we meet ever , I will.........

buy you a beer , you

Doofus

from wot i understand this is quite an extreme insult, ie fighting talk, hmmm let me google it..

doofus.

Ok you doofusses had your fun :o.

For normal tourist i would advice not to do like mrfingers :D

/thread closed

ps:

Main Entry: dufus

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: an incompetent and stupid, though well-meaning, person; also called doofus

Source: Webster's New Millennium™ Dictionary of English, Preview Edition (v 0.9.5)

Copyright © 2003, 2004 Lexico Publishing Group, LLC

Ok you doofusses had your fun :o

For normal tourist i would advice not to do like mrfingers  :D

/thread closed

ps:

Main Entry:  dufus

Part of Speech:  noun

Definition:  an incompetent and stupid, though well-meaning, person; also called doofus

Source: Webster's New Millennium™ Dictionary of English, Preview Edition (v 0.9.5)

Copyright © 2003, 2004 Lexico Publishing Group, LLC

I have led a sheltered life Dark. Buggered if I ever heard the term dufus/doofus before :D