Moving School

macb

My Step-Niece is a smashing 6 year old, but her lifestyle moves her from family home to another, her father does not take care of her properly and most of the time she is with her Grandmother who does her best !!!

We recently had her at ours house due to e fever probably Food poisoning boosted I am sure by a nervous stomach due to stress of her young lifestyle and lack of stability within a family environment.

She started her first term this year which is due to end Sept or Oct, the family have agreed her life will be better with us and my niece wants to live with us.

So the question is if needs be can we remove her from the Government school which I am not impressed with before the term ends. Next term she will be going to a private school in Udon Thani once we have surveyed which is the best location

There is plenty of paperwork to do and permission from her father might be necessary. Most private schools also have a test that students take before they are admitted. Admission may also be dependent on space available. The sooner she is moved to a new school, the better and the easier the adjustment.

It's kind of you to take on this responsibility and the best of luck to you and her. Keep us posted.

There is plenty of paperwork to do and permission from her father might be necessary. Most private schools also have a test that students take before they are admitted. Admission may also be dependent on space available. The sooner she is moved to a new school, the better and the easier the adjustment.

It's kind of you to take on this responsibility and the best of luck to you and her. Keep us posted.

no problems with the father or the rest of the family everyone knows we can give her a better future, she needs to feel love and proper caring in her life. she will still see her father, his life is just so busy and he has a different lady etc etc there is no animosity at all, I like the family

In terms of paperwork do you mean paperwork to take her out of school before the end of term