I love white girls!

JonChron

I LOVE WHITE WOMEN!!! I do not like Thai women. I just turned 24, I'm a white American man, I'm tall and have a athletic build (190cm or 6'3", and 87kg or 191lbs) green eyes, and brown hair. I'm very handsome too! I like Fitness, movies, music, traveling and partying. I live in Bangkok, but wanna meet some western women who live here to hang out with. You can see a picture of me at       http://profiles.yahoo.com/jonchron

I LOVE WHITE WOMEN!!! I do not like Thai women. I just

FINALLLLY we have found the ONLY farang in the Big Mango that prefers white women, what a discovery, a rare find, studies must be done!

Pray tell, what Thai woman had inflicted such pain to not give us another chance?

Well whatever your reason(s) may it be I wish you luck and success in your quest......

To all the Thai girls (including me): we have lost one!

???

Actually Bud loves Asian ladies. I kind of feel sad for any Asian lady who may have read this. Show some objectivity, an American, same country as mine?

Does not want a beautiful, sweet, sincere, honest lady from Asia, tell me where in America you from? You chose what you left in America over what you have available now? Tell me more? This is shocking?

Bud

Interesting that the only SWF that replied so far is Nat having a giggle at his expense.

Bearing in mind he posted this in the girls SWF forum, its not looking good.

Do the femme-expats out there tend towards Asian partners too? Or just an objection to toy boys perhaps?  ???

(Edited as I can't type for toffee!)

I get sxxxxd and fxxxxd by a gorgeous, 23 year old, blonde haired, blue eyed, big breasted American girl with a fine ass right here in Bang-cxxk when ever I want.

Then why pray tell, would you want to post you're availability on an Internet Discussion Forum ? Surely you have allthe company you need.......

./P

Hi JonChron

Don't think anyone here meant any harm, we were just having a laugh - but I do apologise as you've taken offence. However your comments are very harsh and uncalled for, particularly toward dr_pat_pong.

Wish you all the best in finding someone to 'kick it with'.

Nat

Darn, I always miss the good posts! How many times have I gone in and seen half a dozen flames at some stupid/offensive/etc post/troll just to find its deleted!

Heck, I check the board 20 times a day (from the office -hehehe), and still seems to miss 'em all.

-x- Sulk -x-

:o

Wolf - I missed it too, and would have done the sulk as well, but I telephoned Phazey after I came home and asked him what was posted...

...apparently it was a real rip-snorter of a post!  Matey must have had his buttons well pressed, judging by the colourful language which briefly made it on to the forum.

Don't you just hate it when you miss a good one??  :o

He might be a closet case gay with that body. We all know that gays are obessed with their body :o

He is worried that the nice Thai women might teach him a trick or two he never expected. He might like it and that would just be plainly wrong !!!

Couldn't resist - the lucky "white women" should get the chance to see what their potential suitor is like.

Well ladies....

www.lookatme.com

You lucky women...Why don't us guys get a nice wholesome girl this bold posting date offers for us?   :laugh:

That picture spells FAG !!! not that there is anything wrong with that.

Why my post has been deleted?

Why Nat and Chonabot could read it before that was done?

I dated around 350 ladies in about 3 years. NOT from the bar-scene but trough internet. I know very clear what I am talking about and now I am learning more and more about this forum. You will not see me again here, but please, do what you think you have to do. Enjoy.

NEVER SEE THINGS AS YOU WISH THEY ARE, BUT SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE.

My God bless all of U

Why Nat and Chonabot could read it before that was done?

cause we're special  :cool:  :o

Invex you may have had some bad dating experiences however there was no need to use such harsh language. We all have our scars - time forgive, forget and move on in life.