K1 Interview Just Completed

Hi everyone, my wife just got done at the US embassy for her K1 Fiancée visa. She had a pretty easy interview according to her and was given a white paper and told to return on this Wednesday. Does this mean that she is 100% approved? I know to wait to buy the plane ticket until we have the visa in hand but I just want some clarification as to if this white slip means everything is OK?

Did the "white paper" happen to have some writing on it that might answer your question? Not meaning to be a smart ass, just a thought?

:)

What it might say is something about when to pick up the passport [with the visa in it].

TH

Did the "white paper" happen to have some writing on it that might answer your question? Not meaning to be a smart ass, just a thought?

:D

What it might say is something about when to pick up the passport [with the visa in it].

TH

:) Guess I should have thought that what was written on the paper had more importance then the actual color of the paper. (I didn't actually ask my fiance what the paper said at first) It says to pick up her visa on Friday...guess that means she is pretty much approved...

• 3 months later...

Hi

My fiance is waiting on the package and then interview, I'd just like to know if the paperwork and supporting documentation your fiance took with her was water tight. I think we're pretty good, but any feedback you can give would be useful.

Thanks

Hi everyone, my wife just got done at the US embassy for her K1 Fiancée visa. She had a pretty easy interview according to her and was given a white paper and told to return on this Wednesday. Does this mean that she is 100% approved? I know to wait to buy the plane ticket until we have the visa in hand but I just want some clarification as to if this white slip means everything is OK?