You Know You've Been In Thailand Too Long When...

eyebee

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're sat at the PC making or reading comments about 'You know you've been in Thailand too long when...' instead of going out enjoying what Thailand has to offer.

Me? errrmmm...well, I was just errr....on my way out to get a Big Mac and saw the computer still on and...... :o

When you click on Thai Forum every two minutes to see if someone has replied to your latest wisecrack :D

There...don't want ya to lose too much sleep tonite. Wisecrack noted and replied to! :D

cv

Thanks mate..thought I'd better click on and check though. :D

When you've reached mod status on Thaivisa and you even do it for free :D:D:o

When you start rummaging through your neighbour's garbage looking for old beer cans and .....

Sheesh RDN....

talk about keeniow mak!!!

50 satang per can hey? :D

:D

Hey! I never said that I did that! (Anyway, you're wrong - it's 40 baht/kilo for cans, 10 baht/kilo for plastic).

Oops redsmile6la.gif

Have you been collecting long RDN, or are you in the trade? :o

You think nothing of purchasing soup in a plastic bag, your now an expert at pouring it into a bowl without slopping it over the sides :o

Your also an expert at tying bags of food up with elastic bands, and look just as proffesional as the woman at the 'Gi yung' shop!

When you start rummaging through your neighbour's garbage looking for old beer cans and .....

Sheesh RDN....

talk about keeniow mak!!!

50 satang per can hey? :D

Hey! I never said that I did that! (Anyway, you're wrong - it's 40 baht/kilo for cans, 10 baht/kilo for plastic).

Oops redsmile6la.gif

Have you been collecting long RDN, or are you in the trade? :o

The g/f insisted she be allowed to make some "pin money" - she got 240 baht for a couple of very big bags full of squashed tins (all my empties - no rummaging needed) :D . She's still collecting even now ....