Live Rugby League

And two amazing late tries see Castleford pull back to 12 - 14 down.

And Solomona has scored as a scuffle breaks out in the far corner, but it's not been given yet, as Argentina draw with New Zealand, and both go through to the Cup, and Fiji are playing Australia for a place in the Cup alongside England in their group at Twickenham.

Castleford have hauled themselves back from 14 - 0 down to lead 16-14

Edited by StreetCowboy

And two amazing late tries see Castleford pull back to 12 - 14 down.

And Solomona has scored as a scuffle breaks out in the far corner, but it's not been given yet, as Argentina draw with New Zealand, and both go through to the Cup, and Fiji are playing Australia for a place in the Cup alongside England in their group at Twickenham.

Castleford have hauled themselves back from 14 - 0 down to lead 16-14

And Castleford beat Warrington.... 34 - 14

great game this morning cas.v wigan better than last weeks cas v warrington.

spotted a few of my favourite adds. KINGSTON PRESS CIDER,PUKKA PIES,GOOD OLD YORKSHIRE FISH AND CHIPS and spotted the pie and peas van.licklips.gif

poor leeds down 18-12 half time and giving warrington a good game,then 34points scored against them without reply.

sad that a club like leeds going this way,grand slam winners last yr.as arnie said they will be back.

poor leeds down 18-12 half time and giving warrington a good game,then 34points scored against them without reply.

sad that a club like leeds going this way,grand slam winners last yr.as arnie said they will be back.

I'd have preferred to have beaten a Leeds side that was not going through such tough times.

Brian McDermott looked close to tears in the interview afterwards, and I can understand why, he must be desperate with frustration because he knows he's got the team to win games - there's plenty of good players left from the team that won the Treble, even if the very best have retired.

Salford look like they'll get into the top 8 for the latter part of the season, despite losing 8 points for previous salary cap breaches.

David48, wherever he is, will be pleased that Wakefield are in the Top 8

SC

I'd have preferred to have beaten a Leeds side that was not going through such tough times.

Brian McDermott looked close to tears in the interview afterwards, and I can understand why, he must be desperate with frustration because he knows he's got the team to win games - there's plenty of good players left from the team that won the Treble, even if the very best have retired.

Salford look like they'll get into the top 8 for the latter part of the season, despite losing 8 points for previous salary cap breaches.

SC

yes SC it would be great to hear from you D48.

SC

yes SC it would be great to hear from you D48.

I think he'll be unable to comment on this thread directly, for fear of persecution for resurrectionism.

Perhaps, like Gerry Adams, his words could be spoken by an actor.

SC

yes SC.this morning 2am.my time it wasnt the saints that went marching on.they didnt score a point untill the 75th minute.

some cracking games next,thurs.fri.sat.morning.

Great game for Warrington; Saints must have been relieved to get that try at 75 minutes to avoid their first domestic nulling at home since 1980, apparently.

Warrington - Hull next week at the top of the table...

Are you looking forward to The Four Nations this Autumn, when the big boys of rugby league will come up against the Mighty Scotland. Mighty as in "mightae' but didnae' "

I'm not sure that I'm hoping it'll be on Astro

SC

Are you looking forward to The Four Nations this Autumn, when the big boys of rugby league will come up against the Mighty Scotland. Mighty as in "mightae' but didnae' "

I'm not sure that I'm hoping it'll be on Astro

SC

I AM LUCKY I HAVE SETANTA i see a lot of the big boys,this morning raiders v sea eagles 30-18 canberra.next week they play the bronco's.

all the replays are on in the mornings.which is good for me. 1.30am-4am.thai time.

mb.

after watching NRL for the last 2mornings i wasnt expecting a game to set the pulse racing like cas.v widnes. second half saw 4tries scored in 10minutes by the vikings,game over with 8minutes to go.score 12-38.not so said cas.and they started their own try spree 3 in 6mins.and dennis bets has the shakes.but cas run out of time.

after my short scare 4weeks ago i am wondering whats in store tomorrow with the top 2 doing battle.BP.PILLS AT THE READY.

this morning warrington v hull fc. a good old fashion game of rugby,nothing special just grit and muscle,with hull grinding out a win 12-19 to go 4 points clear at the top.

will have a replay of saints v dragons 3am.sun.morn.

this morning warrington v hull fc. a good old fashion game of rugby,nothing special just grit and muscle,with hull grinding out a win 12-19 to go 4 points clear at the top.

will have a replay of saints v dragons 3am.sun.morn.

Smokie will be pleased about that!

widnes v wigan WOW.

next up warrington v dragons.that will be a proper fight WOLVES V DRAGONS.

wolves v dragons not much to report,only this up and coming ref.gave a dreadfull display,another one like that and he will go on REPORT.

wolves got the result.

• 2 weeks later...

Wire - Salford tonight ; I'll not stay up for it, I'll record and watch in the morning. There's not been any games on Astro at a convenient time for watching, and more often than not, the 8 pm kick-off game has been shown Delayed Telecast after some rugby union pish.

what a great game leeds vs top of the table hull FC. they really played well for 20minutes only to go in at half time 13.4 down.

how a side like leeds can be at the foot of the table because they have played better than where they are.

this morning they fought like rhino's to come back and snatch a victory against hull,who have got the league jitters loosing 2 on the bounce.

that club championship game against the cowboys loosing 38-4 must have rearly knocked all the confidence out of them.

but one thing in their favour is that they have a great coach in brian mcdermott. THEY WILL BE BACK.

It was a great game, and you'd never believe it was bottom against top. David will be distraught that Wakefield couldn't seal the game off against Wigan; I'm still chortling after safely putting Salford away, but I'm sorry to see them struggling with such dismal attendances

It was a great game, and you'd never believe it was bottom against top. David will be distraught that Wakefield couldn't seal the game off against Wigan; I'm still chortling after safely putting Salford away, but I'm sorry to see them struggling with such dismal attendances

another club who seem to be in the doldrums salford.i remember them in the early 70's they were always a force to be recond with. my time at post office rd.saw the great rugby player from wales[newport] david watkins play many yrs.for salford and helped them to many titles.

i did see the interveiw with their chairman about them being docked 12points,what was that all about SC.

well next week its the hull derby,the only one i ever saw was at cravan park dog track.

those were the days.dogging 6days a week throughout yorkshire.

this morning it was the hull derby,fireworks expected,no the pot never got to boiling point,only one after the ball tackle and that was more or less a scrum.

a good solid performance by hull.

couldnt split the m.o.m.so its broughton and minichellor.

look out tomorrow morning leeds are finding form.

this morning it was the hull derby,fireworks expected,no the pot never got to boiling point,only one after the ball tackle and that was more or less a scrum.

a good solid performance by hull.

couldnt split the m.o.m.so its broughton and minichellor.

look out tomorrow morning leeds are finding form.

yep from the first 5minutes leeds were on their way the dislodging to top again,playing with so much confidence wigan were outplayed.

leeds leading 18-4 with 10minutes left,its all over,or is it wigan score its 18-10,oh god brian macdermot call for a bottle of oxygen as wigan score again its 18-16.

5minutes left and the oxy's allmost empty but they manage to survive.so last week they knocked hull FC off the top,this week its wigan and hull go back on top.

leeds do look like they are on the way back but who would be a coach.

M.O.M josh chanley.

hi david wakefield make the top 8 play offs.