Live Rugby League

this morning it was the hull derby,fireworks expected,no the pot never got to boiling point,only one after the ball tackle and that was more or less a scrum.

a good solid performance by hull.

couldnt split the m.o.m.so its broughton and minichellor.

look out tomorrow morning leeds are finding form.

yep from the first 5minutes leeds were on their way the dislodging to top again,playing with so much confidence wigan were outplayed.

leeds leading 18-4 with 10minutes left,its all over,or is it wigan score its 18-10,oh god brian macdermot call for a bottle of oxygen as wigan score again its 18-16.

5minutes left and the oxy's allmost empty but they manage to survive.so last week they knocked hull FC off the top,this week its wigan and hull go back on top.

leeds do look like they are on the way back but who would be a coach.

M.O.M josh chanley.

What a game! Two weeks' running Leeds come out ahead against the top of the table. Brian Mcdermott was practically smiling, almost!

If Warrington can win against Castleford it will be a tight final round before the play-offs. I might stay up to listen on the wireless. Maybe I should buy an ethernet cable, and listen on the Wire...

i am lucky i get to watch all,SA,NZ, OZ, this morning the bunnies v bronco's good game with the bronco's taking the honours 7tries to2,if it wasnt for the TMO

there could have been 25tries scored.

It was a great game, and you'd never believe it was bottom against top. David will be distraught that Wakefield couldn't seal the game off against Wigan; I'm still chortling after safely putting Salford away, but I'm sorry to see them struggling with such dismal attendances

hi david wakefield make the top 8 play offs.

and it hasnt stopped there mate,they beat the catalan dragons in france yesterday in an absolute thriller 28-30.to go 6th.

whats all this about SC.? not a lot on at the begining of the week,so this morning at 2am.i watched a tape recording for the first time,

a state of origin game. NSW.V QLD well i didnt have time to make a second cup of coffee.

20minutes into the game the first score penalty its 0-2.

30minutes its a try to NSW 4-2

40minutes its a try to QLD. 4-6

then the second 40minutes great play end to end with non stop 6 to go.both teams out on their feet with not enough energy to take the top off a pop bottle.

so it was QLD led by that man thurston who saw his team to the first origin win of 2016.

even the TMO.was nackered.

i cannot wait for the second game and i thought our game was exciting.

whats all this about SC.? not a lot on at the begining of the week,so this morning at 2am.i watched a tape recording for the first time,

a state of origin game. NSW.V QLD well i didnt have time to make a second cup of coffee.

then the second 40minutes great play end to end with non stop 6 to go.both teams out on their feet with not enough energy to take the top off a pop bottle.

so it was QLD led by that man thurston who saw his team to the first origin win of 2016.

didnt have long to wait,second game on this morning,with over 40points scored.

it was that man again,who is without doubt the best RL.player in the world.

QLD take the honours and the series 2-0 with one more game left.

didnt have long to wait,second game on this morning,with over 40points scored.

it was that man again,who is without doubt the best RL.player in the world.

QLD take the honours and the series 2-0 with one more game left.

series 3 played this morning what a game,as the series was already over you would have thought NSW would have thrown in the towel.

not likely this was a great game it had it all.QLD with minutes to go scores a try to go 2up with that man again taking the conversion,its there, no its hit the post,on to the cross bar,back on the post and fall on the wrong side,so its 12-14 to QLD with a couple of minutes left.

what happens next NOT TELLING.

HULL KR V LEEDS leeds never played with the confidence like last week but managed to grind out a win,so its 4games at home for them in the play offs btm 8.

tonight or morning depending where your at its WIGAN V ST.HELENS.

HULL KR V LEEDS leeds never played with the confidence like last week but managed to grind out a win,so its 4games at home for them in the play offs btm 8.

WIGAN V SAINTS WOW WOW WOW.

WIGAN V SAINTS WOW WOW WOW.

Great game, and great result - as far as Warrington are concerned, anyway

the bronco's at home were taken for a right ride by the panthers,0-18 at half time it finished 12-31 with hardaker in his first game in the NRL getting on the scoreboard.

is it the play offs this weekend.?

the bronco's at home were taken for a right ride by the panthers,0-18 at half time it finished 12-31 with hardaker in his first game in the NRL getting on the scoreboard.

Challenge Cup Semi-Finals

Wigan v Hull on Friday night,

Warrington Wakefield on Saturday afternoon.

I think Wakefield won last time they met in the league, and Wigan and Hull are lying third and top of the League at the end of the regular season...

Should be top entertainment!

SC

Challenge Cup Semi-Finals

Wigan v Hull on Friday night,

Warrington Wakefield on Saturday afternoon.

I think Wakefield won last time they met in the league, and Wigan and Hull are lying third and top of the League at the end of the regular season...

Should be top entertainment!

SC

oh what a great weekend,plus the super rugby semi's down under.

On 7/29/2016 at 10:11 AM, meatboy said:

oh what a great weekend,plus the super rugby semi's down under.

setanta advertised the semi play offs but none were shown,fri.morning warrington v saints should be on at 2am.thai time hope.

so its HULL FC.V WARRINGTON.

I was out wild boar hunting on Sunday, and popped into Online Pub on the way home to follow the game online.  Although in the end it was less competitive than I expected, and I was not too bothered that I could not hear the commentary over the band.

In retrospect, I probably should've gone home at half time.  That's what I thought when I was setting out on my 0545 cycle ride next morning, anyway.

SC

well SC.i was looking at 2015 games played last yr.and i came across a name i hadnt seen for a long long time.

MR.RUGBY LEAGUE HIMSELF    ALEX MURPHY

i did like him and hate him.

Edited by meatboy

I'm back in the Old Country just now, so I'll need to figure out how to work the family TV to catch this weekend's games.  Probably won't be able to, though, as we don't have Sky.  My wife says I'm not allowed to take the lad down to Warrington for the game, and since they're away from home to Wakefield I'll not push it.

Though I thought in the Super 8s, the higher ranked team was always at home.

SC

• 3 weeks later...

What a Cup Final!

And about three penalties in the whole game.

Congratulations to Hull, in their 3rd and most important victory over Warrington this season.

Let's see if they meet again at Old Trafford....

• Like 1

well SC.what did you think of phil bent ams display.

a good game ruined,what was the penalty count?

did he loose control? also no help from the touchline.

i still dont know how wigan lost and widnes came away with all pionts.

how did kevin brown stay on the field? or is he related to phil.

as they say in racing,STEWARTS ENQUIRY.

On 9/2/2016 at 9:14 AM, meatboy said:

well SC.what did you think of phil bent ams display.

a good game ruined,what was the penalty count?

did he loose control? also no help from the touchline.

i still dont know how wigan lost and widnes came away with all pionts.

how did kevin brown stay on the field? or is he related to phil.

as they say in racing,STEWARTS ENQUIRY.

It was tremendous defending from Widnes to hold the lead with only 11 men; I was sure Wigan would score.  And then Wigan threw away the draw looking for the win with their late penalties.

I'm just watching the Saints - Hull recording now...

Edited by StreetCowboy

25 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

It was tremendous defending from Widnes to hold the lead with only 11 men; I was sure Wigan would score.  And then Wigan threw away the draw looking for the win with their late penalties.

i was hopeing to see that game,but i can asure you this morning 2am.i saw which could be one of the best this yr.

the other [union] gloucester v leicester home team 31-7 half time lost it in the last minute.

52 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

i was hopeing to see that game,but i can asure you this morning 2am.i saw which could be one of the best this yr.

the other [union] gloucester v leicester home team 31-7 half time lost it in the last minute. 

On 8/18/2016 at 8:08 AM, Sheryl said:

Edited by meatboy

12 hours ago, meatboy said:

I hadn't realised Sheryl was a rugby league fan.  On the subject of celebrity fans, Young Peter Phillips played League for Gloucester University, no doubt to the chagrin of his mother the patron of the SRU, and I believe Sir Bradley Wiggins is a Wigan supporter.  If you see him at the game, ask if he's coming on our Pubcycle 2016 Le Tour de Sid's, as he's not confirmed yet.

Leigh look likely to claw their way back into Superleague now, with their win over Hull KR giving them 8 from 4 in The Qualifiers, and the big question is: Who will lose out? Leigh's game against Huddersfield May well provide the answer, while only Leeds are looking safe

On 9/3/2016 at 9:30 AM, StreetCowboy said:

P.S. Additional tests you may need include:

EEG

carotid doppler

if these are negative and if no neurologic cause can be found, 24 hour heart monitoring and/or stress test - possible you had an abnormal heart rate which caused a temporary loss of oxygen to the brain which then triggered the symptoms.

what a weekend,NRL SHARKS BT THE RAIDERS, THEN THE STORM BT THE COWBOYS.

then after it was cats and dogs, panthers v bulldogs,dogs took the milk in the first half,then the cats got their claws into the dogs second half. roll on fri.bronco's v cowboys,one of them will go home.come on JT lets have some magic.

HOW DID SHERYL GET INTO THE GAME.?

Edited by meatboy