Live Rugby League

Dunno... It was you that quoted her first.

unfortunately my recording of the Leigh game was unsuccessful, but now Warrington are assured yet another derby match for next year - but whose place will Leigh take?  I hope it's not Salford, but I suppose the travelling distance is not so important when you listen on the wireless over the internet

WHAT A GAME!

Wigan fight their way back from 14 points and a man down to give Warrington the mammoth task of travelling to Hull FC next week to battle for the League Leader's Shield.

Absolutely cracking game, and even with two minutes to go, a point behind, and struggling to make progress up the field, I ws sure Warrington were going to pull it out the bag, right up until Gelling snatched an intercept and belted down the pitch to score beneath the sticks

On 9/13/2016 at 9:39 AM, meatboy said:

then after it was cats and dogs, panthers v bulldogs,dogs took the milk in the first half,then the cats got their claws into the dogs second half. roll on fri.bronco's v cowboys,one of them will go home.come on JT lets have some magic.

HOW DID SHERYL GET INTO THE GAME.?

NRL live on friday, cowboys are through,along with the storm,raiders and sharks.

On 9/20/2016 at 8:30 AM, meatboy said:

dont think i will see one of the games this week,all are on friday 8pm uk.thai time 2am.sat. the game is normally thurs.uk.fri thai.

bonus this morning,LEEDS V LEIGH leeds tooooooooo strong but a good game so leeds finish top of the bottom lot and the championship winners.

On 9/23/2016 at 10:39 AM, meatboy said:

bonus this morning,LEEDS V LEIGH leeds tooooooooo strong but a good game so leeds finish top of the bottom lot and the championship winners.

Watched the recording of the Hull - Warrington game after work today.  Warrington left it til the last game to get their grubby mitts on the League Leaders' Shield and set up a home semi-final against St Helens; unfortunately, their form at the Halliwell Jones against Saints is worse than their form at Langtree Park. 

I've not watched the Leeds - Leigh game, but the scoreline was no disgrace for a Championship side against the Treble Holders!

SC

warrington v saints.another great game BUT the game was marred by either by bad officials or bent ones.

first SC is the video ref allowed to question the refs decision?

if so why was the final warrinton try allowed to stand ? when the replay clearly showed the player knocked on.

then why was the saints try dissalowed when the replay clearly showed the ball on the line then the momentum took the tip of the ball over the line.

rugby league hi so's need to look at these 2 incidents.

i am not favouring any team but this result needs looking at or should i say the OFFICIALS.

7 hours ago, meatboy said:

this one was better WIGAN V HULL FC.i wont tell the result,so you can see the replay.

one thing that happened was,PHIL BENTAM the video ref. got this one right,although he took 10minutes.

I thought it was Ben Thaler in the video box, fresh from his exertions of the night before at the Halliwell Jones.

Looking froward to a great game next Saturday night at Old Trafford.  The in-goal areas are really short at Old Trafford, with a big drop at the back...

SC

Just finished watching the Grand Final; Wigan were the better team and deserved to win, but I was still hoping for an upset right into the final minute; final score 12 - 6 to Wigan with two uncoverted tries and two penalties to a converted try.

Next up; the Four Nations starting at the end of the month, with Scotland hoping to be the first 4th Nation to win a game...

SC

16 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

Just finished watching the Grand Final; Wigan were the better team and deserved to win, but I was still hoping for an upset right into the final minute; final score 12 - 6 to Wigan with two uncoverted tries and two penalties to a converted try.

Next up; the Four Nations starting at the end of the month, with Scotland hoping to be the first 4th Nation to win a game...

SC

SC

after the injustice served up by the officals that saw warrington get to the grand final,wigan went some way to putting it right.

a good referee with no controversy's.

a very hard game by both.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm almost literally chortling with glee and rubbing my hands to boot in anticipation of this weekend; Saturday morning the recording of Scotland Australia from Friday night, and in the evening, England Australia.  Could this be the first year that the fourth team wins a game?  It's certainly all to play for as Scotland come up against the three strongest teams in rugby league

SC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First round draw for the 2017 Challenge Cup this evening, for matches starting at the last weekend of this month, and I'm chortling with glee and anticipation as I go off to my bed.

I don't think the draw is on live on True.

SC

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2017 at 8:15 AM, meatboy said:

that will be 3am.kick off for me,have leeds signed some new players SC.

I skimmed through the match preview.  There were a few new signings, but no names I recognised.

Like Wigan and St Helens, I think Leeds make their own great players.

SC

a good exciting game,leeds first half looked confident and played well,second half STS.DUG DEEP  and grinded out a narrow win.

there will be a few bruised bodies this morning,all in all a good start to the season.

looks like PHIL BENTAM had a few pies during the break.

7 hours ago, meatboy said:

look whats coming up this weekend,world club series.

wolves VS bronco's 

warriors VS sharks.

I was chortling with glee and anticipation, and rubbing my hands to boot as I programmed the video recorder.

SC

what about that SC.

i dont think the bucking bronco's will be stopping off in pattaya on the way home.

with their tails well and truly between their legs.

dont you just love it when the ausies get STUFFED.:smile: 

THEY DONT.:sad:

What a great game!  Let's hope tonight's game is as exciting.

Poor old Kevin Brown seemed to have a target on his back

exciting it was,the result was in doubt till the final 5minutes,wigan dug deep and deserved the win,with everyone showing great strenght.

a great weekend for british rugby league.eddie jones would like that.

arise TONY SMITH AND SHAUWN WANE.