Not Necessary To Close The Borders, Yet

george

How many idiots are here and have no understanding what this virus does to your lungs?

There are many vocal 'naysayers' who are saying this flu is all hype, they will be in for a surprise when / if a serious mutation happens. There have already been several mutations recorded.

They should bear in mind Darwins theory of evolution where it mentions 'survival of the fittest'. This doesn't just apply to physical fitness, mental intelligence is a major factor as well, if you put yourself in harms way due to your ignorance it could cost you your health or life.

Is that a bad thing though, the last thing I would want are morons going around spreading disease further because they don't believe the 'hype'.

Edited by ukrules

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question:

How many idiots are here and have no understanding what this virus does to your lungs? I have already warned about this event about a year ago, but that involved the Bird Flu. Now we got a swine flu which is even worse because this kind of virus will mutate rapidly and transfers easily to humans at a speed none of you know. Trust me once you get this virus, then tell everybody how you feel pertaining to your lungs. It destroys the bottom part of your lungs if not treated fast enough and guess what if you not fast enough, yes you can drown in your own fluids. If you get the combo hit of swine flu together with the bird flu which is going to happen and mutate, its a guaranteed death sentence and it will spread like wildfire worldwide. There is no vaccine to stop this one. Do any of you understand this at all???

Now let me tell you this and this people you best do worry. We have the Bird Flu here still floating around, and now you got the Swine Flu, and if those were to get together, BINGO. It was controllable in USA and of course the USA government was stupid and so was Mexico. What they should have done is sealed out the Borders from any incoming or outgoing. This would have prevented it from spreading worldwide. Now it jumped to Asia thanks to air traffic. Oh did we forget the Bird Flu yet, oh man I pity the people. The hospital knows just how deadly this is going to get. Never trust the Government but trust the hospital as they have been educated and know what a virus can do. If the Swine Flu and the Bird Flu mutate together, it becomes unstoppable and yes you will have a worldwide pandemic which I would say a few BILLION will die, not millions, because the Bird Flu is resistant and impossible to stop. A combo of Bird Flu and the Swine flu together will render all the vaccines they now have made obsolete and useless.

Now who are you going to believe? The hospital or the government. Take your pick and I wish you good luck.

True to the saying closing the borders will not make that much of a difference since this is a airborne primary virus and it hops from human to human. It will get worse and aid and assist the Bird Flu to really mutate since its cousin has arrived. Those who were born before 1920 are immuned from this disease and we really do not have many left from that era.

But for the foreigners they should not have a problem if they close the borders. I hope it does happen and it bodes well for the foreigners in Thailand ehh. But if it was I, you best hope it stays open so you can flee if possible before you catch it.

Who is worried about its economic effect. Has nothing to do with me. Let it happen.

This is not Thailands problem, this is a world wide problem and Asia is the super hot bed for viruses to mutate and to start due to the enviromental conditions. Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos, Burma, Indonesia, and Cambodia as well as the southern part of China is a super breeding ground. I shudder to think what will happen once those two merge together.

Yes we have much to worry about because right now our lives are in the balance and we best pray that those two do not merge and if it does there is no escape, as it is going to hit everybody. The CDC dares not mention this to the public lest it create a panic situation. Why do you think it has reached level 6???? It would not be at that level if they don't know something like I just told you now. Ehhh.

Daveyo

This is EXACTLY why this needs to be limited if possible in Thailand.

Bird flu and Swine Flu in the same bed and we are in serious trouble....

This has been my BIGGEST concern since week one.

I spoke to a few friends. No one seems to be worried about the flu. So why is the government suggesting closing the borders? Don't quite understand too.

They didn't really understand in 1918 either, in the following two years it is estimated that it killed between 50 and 100 million people around the world.

The 1918 'Spanish Flu' was also a H1N1 Flu similar to the one that is going around at the moment, lab tests have shown that people in their 90's have immune resistance against the current strain of H1N1 that is doing the rounds suggesting that they were exposed to something quite similar in the past (1918-1920).

I spoke to a few friends. No one seems to be worried about the flu. So why is the government suggesting closing the borders? Don't quite understand too.

The government did not suggest closing the borders, In actual fact the government were opposed to closing the borders.

It's too late now anyway, it's here and here to stay for a long time.

I spoke to a few friends. No one seems to be worried about the flu.

You should be worried seriously worried it's not going to stop as it is.

The word flu have become a household name and in reality it was wrong to call it a flu.

This is going to be something much more dangerous (or should i say deadly) than common flu.

Edited by cyborg22

Im wondering what really would happen if they come to the deccission to close the border.

Has anybody a clou, how this would work? Is there any possibility to "still" leave the country, if i would like so? I just like to know. Never know what those strange guy's will implement :)

Just a question:

How many idiots are here and have no understanding what this virus does to your lungs? I have already warned about this event about a year ago, but that involved the Bird Flu. Now we got a swine flu which is even worse because this kind of virus will mutate rapidly and transfers easily to humans at a speed none of you know. Trust me once you get this virus, then tell everybody how you feel pertaining to your lungs. It destroys the bottom part of your lungs if not treated fast enough and guess what if you not fast enough, yes you can drown in your own fluids. If you get the combo hit of swine flu together with the bird flu which is going to happen and mutate, its a guaranteed death sentence and it will spread like wildfire worldwide. There is no vaccine to stop this one. Do any of you understand this at all???

Now let me tell you this and this people you best do worry. We have the Bird Flu here still floating around, and now you got the Swine Flu, and if those were to get together, BINGO. It was controllable in USA and of course the USA government was stupid and so was Mexico. What they should have done is sealed out the Borders from any incoming or outgoing. This would have prevented it from spreading worldwide. Now it jumped to Asia thanks to air traffic. Oh did we forget the Bird Flu yet, oh man I pity the people. The hospital knows just how deadly this is going to get. Never trust the Government but trust the hospital as they have been educated and know what a virus can do. If the Swine Flu and the Bird Flu mutate together, it becomes unstoppable and yes you will have a worldwide pandemic which I would say a few BILLION will die, not millions, because the Bird Flu is resistant and impossible to stop. A combo of Bird Flu and the Swine flu together will render all the vaccines they now have made obsolete and useless.

Now who are you going to believe? The hospital or the government. Take your pick and I wish you good luck.

True to the saying closing the borders will not make that much of a difference since this is a airborne primary virus and it hops from human to human. It will get worse and aid and assist the Bird Flu to really mutate since its cousin has arrived. Those who were born before 1920 are immuned from this disease and we really do not have many left from that era.

But for the foreigners they should not have a problem if they close the borders. I hope it does happen and it bodes well for the foreigners in Thailand ehh. But if it was I, you best hope it stays open so you can flee if possible before you catch it.

Who is worried about its economic effect. Has nothing to do with me. Let it happen.

This is not Thailands problem, this is a world wide problem and Asia is the super hot bed for viruses to mutate and to start due to the enviromental conditions. Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos, Burma, Indonesia, and Cambodia as well as the southern part of China is a super breeding ground. I shudder to think what will happen once those two merge together.

Yes we have much to worry about because right now our lives are in the balance and we best pray that those two do not merge and if it does there is no escape, as it is going to hit everybody. The CDC dares not mention this to the public lest it create a panic situation. Why do you think it has reached level 6???? It would not be at that level if they don't know something like I just told you now. Ehhh.

Daveyo

Nice to see you posting again Dave.