Show Your Half Asian Baby!

ThaiBasil

@ thesunset75: yes he is Dutch, got a Nijntje doll as well along some other toys and presents from Holland. Are you Dutch too?

- - - - - - - -

I am Thai kah, my son he half American / Thai but we living here in Almere with my new Dutch bf...We moved here Feb 10 last year.

They both love each other so im happy wiht that... Now my son - Raul, he only speak Dutch and little bit of English but he understand almost every words.

I will buy blue contacklense so Raul will have a blue eyes hahahaha

Flevoland is a nice province :) , the newest "created " one.

Yes I like it here, especially the area we live is green and big park infront of the house.

New city and not far from A'Dam for a movie, go out,and shopping. :D

-----

TipTip :

I am learning Dutch 4 days a week, I understand more than I can speak, cuz always speaking English with bf and people here hahaha.... yes my bad.

My classmate she also from Surat Thani but came here 8-9 months ago. She can speak better Dutch than I do. :D

Raul can speak very well Dutch and he teachs me time to time.

Funny thing that at first few months we were here he start to speaks Dutch and I had to asked my bf what does (my own son) says ?

Sorry im going off topic..

yes you are.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ thesunset75: yes he is Dutch, got a Nijntje doll as well along some other toys and presents from Holland. Are you Dutch too?

- - - - - - - -

I am Thai kah, my son he half American / Thai but we living here in Almere with my new Dutch bf...We moved here Feb 10 last year.

They both love each other so im happy wiht that... Now my son - Raul, he only speak Dutch and little bit of English but he understand almost every words.

I will buy blue contacklense so Raul will have a blue eyes hahahaha

Flevoland is a nice province :D , the newest "created " one.

Yes I like it here, especially the area we live is green and big park infront of the house.

New city and not far from A'Dam for a movie, go out,and shopping. :D

-----

TipTip :

I am learning Dutch 4 days a week, I understand more than I can speak, cuz always speaking English with bf and people here hahaha.... yes my bad.

My classmate she also from Surat Thani but came here 8-9 months ago. She can speak better Dutch than I do. :D

Raul can speak very well Dutch and he teachs me time to time.

Funny thing that at first few months we were here he start to speaks Dutch and I had to asked my bf what does (my own son) says ?

Sorry im going off topic..

yes you are.

:):D :D

Now i know where to go on thaivisa to chill out and smile.

I have to vote this the best thread on here, Warms my heart to see such lovely photo's and saddens me a little as our baby pics we don't have anymore.

Edited by cyb

After 5 years, the wife told me last week that we are pregnant! Yay! Looking forward to posting pics of THE cutest of all the cute pics here sometime in May. :D

Yes ,, congratulations to you :)

I assume you mean she is........but I understand the emotion.

All the best and enjoy....

Chris.

Just a recent father for the first time, I find this thread fascinating.

I also find it amazing that the mixure of our genes can generate so many different features within the same family.

Having had my first child, I can't wait to give her a little brother or sister.

My one main hope is that their childhood will be as full and varied as my own. My parents were not that well off, but we made the best of what we had and mostly made our own fun from a cardboard box and a vivid imagination.

I am tempted to buy to many toys and often have to restrain myself. My wife thankfully puts the brakes on my daft ideas.

Here is Angelica Minyarapat Teddy Bare :)

post-37882-1254139710_thumb.jpgpost-37882-1254139554_thumb.jpg[attachm

ent=94595:IMG_0506small.JPG]post-37882-1254139659_thumb.jpg

post-37882-1254139605_thumb.jpg

Edited by teddy_bare

Cute kids to say the least.

Here are my two girls, Thai/England.

Photos taken this week at Big C in korat.

You would,nt know that my eldest is Autistic , would you?

post-8817-1254513404_thumb.jpg

post-8817-1254513580_thumb.jpg

Edited by soihok