10,000 Baht Or I Go To The Police

G54

The best part of the thread is the opening five words,

"A male friend of mine"

Sure G54, sure. :D So now uve done it, spent some time with the BIB and parted with some serious cash for 5 minutes of glory....or was that 4? :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The moral of the story - Always go to a hotel, never poop on your own doorstep.

Yeah even for just 4 minutes g54, 400 baht is only 100 baht per minute, as opposed to 2500 baht per minute cos she when to the home. :)

Has your Thai friend hit you up for money to pay the blackmail?

Sounds like a scam to me. :)

No. Not tried to get me to help financially in any way at all. No hint or anything as to financial help. OK? :D

"A male friend of mine"

Sure G54, sure. :D So now uve done it, spent some time with the BIB and parted with some serious cash for 5 minutes of glory....or was that 4? :)

Neverdie..... you forget your spectacles today?? :D

This is not a friend of mine. This is an old friend of the g/f. Known each other since kids at school.

5 minutes? That include the foreplay for you? :D

Takes that long for my feeble fingers to get the bra strap undone these days.

A male Thai friend of my g/f has been on the phone a lot today seeking some solace and also venting his spleen.

He went out to a club in Nakhonsawan, got a bit worse for wear on the whiskey and got himself tapped up by a female. He took her home to his place after he club closed and they had sex.

In the morning she demanded 10,000 Baht. When he laughed and said 'No.', she then told him she would go to the police and have him arrested if he did not pay up. He refused, seeing no reason to pay her anything for consensual sex.

That was when she dropped the bombshell. Telling him she is only 16 years old. Proving it by showing him her ID card.

He did not have more than 2,000 Baht and offered her that.

She refused it and duly went to the police. The police arrested him and took him to the police station for having sex with an under-age girl.

After a lot of haggling the girl settled for a payment of 8,000 Baht.

I have seen a photo of this female and have a copy of her picture on my computer. She looks at least 20 years old to me and also to my g/f.

If I had been in the same situation and a night of passion had been on offer, I doubt I would have turned her away or asked for her ID.

She was in a club where the minimum age limit is 20 years to enter. And as I have said she looks a lot older than she really is.

This could have happened to many of us, never mind a Thai man. The consequences for a 'Farang' would, I believe, be a lot worse than an 8,000 Baht fine.

So it maybe a good idea to take care and check the ages of some of these younger ladies. You never know who might have their eye on a few thousand Baht or a lot more.

Yikes :)

Need I remind everybody that there is no required age for prostitution in Thailand because it is illegal. :)

AFAIK the age of consent is 18 years in Thailand and an eighteen year old can theoretically be charged with statuatory rape for having sex with a seventeen year old, even if both parties consented to the act.

The prison sentence for rape in Thailand is 50 years, cut to 25 years if you plead guilty.

Blimey, not just an expensive shag but probably the last one too!!

I hope he used a condom - or else he may be paying a lot more in 8 or nine months.

I shall show this thread to my male friends who visit Thailand yearly and usually leave their brains at home.

That is working on the assumption that men have brains in the first place when it comes to women. :):D

There's always confusion among foreigners about age of consent because people don't read the fine print. In Thailand, age of consent is 15 or 16 (if the non-Thai thing I read above is true, hadn't read that before) for teenagers of those ages who want to have sex with teenagers of the same age. . However, if you are 30 and have sex with a 17-year old it's same as in the U.S., illegal. If you're both 15 or 16 it's fine. So, if you insist on having sex with a teenager and want it to be legal she better be above 18. It'll be legal but her parents probably wouldn't like, so watch out!

I'm talking about consensual, not for profit sex naturally.

Why do you say the same as the US ????? Every state has it's own age of consent. In my home state it was 16 or 2 years. For example a 17 year old could have sex with a 15 year old but would be in trouble with a 14 year old. One the minor is 16 s/he could have sex with a 70 year old if they wanted. The courts also allow you to assume a person is at least the legal drinking age if you meet in a bar unless it is pretty obvious the person is under age.

As for thailand a 17 year old girl kept coming to my house i was renting to "spend the night" and after i found out she was only 17 I decided to see an attorney. He told me as long as she is the one coming to my house of her own free will then there is no problem. This was over 10 years ago though so laws may have changed since then.

He should be happy that's all that happened to him - bloody pervert.

Why is he a pervert? He was under the impression she was 20 years old (and she looks it). There are many 19+ women here going out with men over 30 and marrying them too.

If he had knowingly had sex with a girl, that would be different.

Wouldn't the girl and the club be in trouble for her being underage?

Maybe someone at the club is turning a blind eye. I have noticed myself how few people seem to be going out at the moment and with slow business - who knows?

The police were not bothered where he met this girl, only that he had sexual intercourse with her.

How old was the guy?

It really does not matter how old the guy is.

If the girl was above the age of concent or the guy firmly believed she was, Then he is above reproach.

Moreso if he picked her up at a bar.

Edited by cyborg22

A male Thai friend of my g/f has been on the phone a lot today seeking some solace and also venting his spleen.

He went out to a club in Nakhonsawan, got a bit worse for wear on the whiskey and got himself tapped up by a female. He took her home to his place after he club closed and they had sex.

In the morning she demanded 10,000 Baht. When he laughed and said 'No.', she then told him she would go to the police and have him arrested if he did not pay up. He refused, seeing no reason to pay her anything for consensual sex.

That was when she dropped the bombshell. Telling him she is only 16 years old. Proving it by showing him her ID card.

She refused it and duly went to the police. The police arrested him and took him to the police station for having sex with an under-age girl.

I have seen a photo of this female and have a copy of her picture on my computer. She looks at least 20 years old to me and also to my g/f.

If I had been in the same situation and a night of passion had been on offer, I doubt I would have turned her away or asked for her ID.

She was in a club where the minimum age limit is 20 years to enter. And as I have said she looks a lot older than she really is.

This could have happened to many of us, never mind a Thai man. The consequences for a 'Farang' would, I believe, be a lot worse than an 8,000 Baht fine.

So it maybe a good idea to take care and check the ages of some of these younger ladies. You never know who might have their eye on a few thousand Baht or a lot more.

Probably the policeman's daughter... :D

But if this can happen to a Thai bloke, god help us :)

RAZZ

Most of hotels have policy to ask for the gals id when you take them up to your room. I think everyone should take advantage of this rule and ask the gals to produce id and leave a copy at the desk before they are allowed to go up to the room

So frangs do this and be safe

Something similar happened to a friend in the UK. He got talking to a girl in a night club, dolled up to the nines as we say. Introduced him to her "older sister". He took the girl home and they had sex. A few days later a knock on his door, and it's the police. She was 15. Needless to say it went to court, the sister was her mother. In court the girl turns up in her school uniform. Luckily for my friend, the judge looked at the mother, then the girl.

"I can imagine looking at you madam, how your daughter was dressed that night. You sir have been an idiot." He was given a conditional discharge

She will get her deserts, karma always does.

How she can sleep at night is beyond me.

Not much you can do about it though, us guys out there can't just flick the switch and turn it off, especially if we've got the groove up and the drink in us.

We can make smart-ass comments about checking IDs and using ST hotels but girls can get fake IDs and ST hotels aren't always feasible, depending on where you are and what you are up to...

Edited by JimsKnight

Something similar happened to a friend in the UK. He got talking to a girl in a night club, dolled up to the nines as we say. Introduced him to her "older sister". He took the girl home and they had sex. A few days later a knock on his door, and it's the police. She was 15. Needless to say it went to court, the sister was her mother. In court the girl turns up in her school uniform. Luckily for my friend, the judge looked at the mother, then the girl.

"I can imagine looking at you madam, how your daughter was dressed that night. You sir have been an idiot." He was given a conditional discharge

Unfortunately I don't think the Thai Judges learn in law school:De minimis non curat Praetor! :)

snip

She will get her deserts, karma always does.

How she can sleep at night is beyond me.

Not much you can do about it though, us guys out there can't just flick the switch and turn it off, especially if we've got the groove up and the drink in us.

We can make smart-ass comments about checking IDs and using ST hotels but girls can get fake IDs and ST hotels aren't always feasible, depending on where you are and what you are up to...

Very true.

"A male friend of mine"

Neverdie

That included the drink before and the smoke after. :D

"A male friend of mine"

Neverdie

That included the drink before and the smoke after. :D

You been peeping in my bedroom window - again??

:D

:D

"A male friend of mine"

Well N.D, one thing we can say for sure, it certainly wasnt G54 who the story happened to..

If it happened to him he have taken delight in posting a 3 page epic full of embellishments and amusing tales about his antics and prowess and how he eventually came out ON TOP! (no pun intended) :D

G54: love your work by the way, especially the one about the sin sod girl :D

"A male Thai friend of my g/f has been on the phone a lot today seeking some solace and also venting his splee..."

To the original poster:

Be careful 90% of the male thai friends of your gf`s are the thai husbands or at least brothers :)

I hope he not demands the money from you to pay the girls "fine".