Best Breakfast In Pattaya To Be Had Where?

jingjingna

I don't venture out to Pattaya very often, but every now and then I do get the urge for a proper full English breakfast. This was the case on Sunday and I decided on going to Shenanigans for an Irish breakfast for the grand sum of Baht 150. Value wise I can't complain, two fried eggs, two rashers of bacon, two Irish herb sausages, toms and baked beans, two slices of toast with butter/jam and a coffee. (HP sauce too!)

Got me thinking, is there anywhere else that serves up a better Breakfast around the Beach Road area?

:o

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't venture out to Pattaya very often, but every now and then I do get the urge for a proper full English breakfast. This was the case on Sunday and I decided on going to Shenanigans for an Irish breakfast for the grand sum of Baht 150. Value wise I can't complain, two fried eggs, two rashers of bacon, two Irish herb sausages, toms and baked beans, two slices of toast with butter/jam and a coffee. (HP sauce too!)

Got me thinking, is there anywhere else that serves up a better Breakfast around the Beach Road area?

Lek Hotel second Road full works help yourself buffet 95bht. By the Pool.

A legend in Pattaya.

Greg's Kitchen 2nd Road ooposte Soi 6 ( nearly ) , an outstanding Breaking of Fast.

I used to go to Gregs quite often but then something happened to the sausages they tasted awful so now I would reccommend Baywatch, which is located towards the bottom of Beach road....a lovely place where the food is excellent (real pork sausages), a good menu with plenty of variety including Thai food and some old Western favourites such as apple pie at very reasonable prices and you have a magnificent view of the sea....oh! and I nearly forgot to mention you get service with a smile. :D

I saw the buffet advertised by Lek hotel but didn't think I'd get 'proper' sausages for that price??

I must admit I do not recall seeing sausages , I will check it out next time.

But if its not a buffet you get hit with charges for extra cups of tea or coffee , so for me no buffet no deal.

The Haven, soi 13, has an excellent breakfast. Great breakfast burrito or steak and eggs with hash browns. Very good.

I tried the Lek because I had heard so much about it, great fruit, but the main courses were not for me. I would rather spend a little more and get some great food.

Apex Hotel on 2nd Road around soi 10 also has 95baht buffet, same ownership as Lek but I thought Apex buffet was better.

Baywatch is ok but more expensive.

Personally, I find Greg's on the rpicy side for everything, its ok but not great.

Thumb Up soi 6 does a good English brekkie for 95.

try your local 7/11, i usually get a bottle of M-150, a cheese bite with loads of mustard and some chocalate milk which I mix 50/50 with some low fat milk, plus an aspirin :D

Its at Sizzler inside Royal Garden . 99 Bath salat buffe Awsome !!! Inkules all kinds of salat's , fruits , sweets , pasta , soup's amd its inside in an well airconditioned good looking restaurant .. Cant beat this one in this town ..

Steaks and main dishes are pretty expencive but the buffe is a Value .

Check it out . Great whit freinds or todays news paper .

Its at Sizzler inside Royal Garden . 99 Bath salat buffe Awsome !!! Inkules all kinds of salat's , fruits , sweets , pasta , soup's amd its inside in an well airconditioned good looking restaurant .. Cant beat this one in this town ..

Steaks and main dishes are pretty expencive but the buffe is a Value .

Check it out . Great whit freinds or todays news paper .

For breakfast? I don't think so.

It's not bad value for dinner though. add 20-30 baht for chicken or pork + fries.

Lek Hotel second Road full works help yourself buffet 95bht. By the Pool.

A legend in Pattaya.

Hmmm - you got me hungry now....

Shenannigans is best for proper suasages, bakon & baked beans - UK style brekkie basically.

Saying that you really can't beat Lek hotel if you want full on food fest with Asian & US-style breakfast fare. Pizza too.

BTW - has anyone noticed the similarity between the Lek evening buffet & breakfast buffet ? I wonder if they are in any way related...

Nobody mentioned 'Cheap Charlies' soi Yodsak/Beach Road. English breakfast 60 baht. Nominate fried eggs and bacon. Buy two, put them together and with the coffee and juice, it will set you up for a serious day on the sauce.

Don't be vague, try Haig!

Wilson Steer.

Try Jamesons,

Place is from Kim Fletcher, former landlord of Shennanigans.

Pretty much an exact copy from Shennanigans breakfast, but at 120 Baht, it's better value...

drive about 300m down the soi just before Bangkok Bank on second road (opposite soi 6).