Best Breakfast In Pattaya To Be Had Where?

jingjingna

Based on something I saw on another thread, I tried Ned Kelly's in Soi Lenkee today.

Reasonable quality, excellent value at 99 Baht.

2 eggs, bacon, 2 sausages (medium size) beans, tomato and a few squares of fried potato. Toast with butter and jam tea or coffee or orange

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, enough about English breakfasts. Where to get a real AMERICAN breakfast, with pancakes, waffles, French toast, Denver omelettes, hash browns, and all those fattening things (with real maple syrup, please)?

try back in the usa

OK, enough about English breakfasts. Where to get a real AMERICAN breakfast, with pancakes, waffles, French toast, Denver omelettes, hash browns, and all those fattening things (with real maple syrup, please)?

try back in the usa

Chiang Mai has plenty of good American-style places. Pattaya specializes in British breakfasts.

I heard about one place In Pattaya, I'm not shore where and also onshore about the name. But I think it is nearly beach road, the place says also having good service and relaxing interior. however, I here they serving real American lovely breakfast with egg and bacon and nice bread, blueberry pay, apple pay etc to reasonable prices … and what I remember the name was something like Donald ore maybe Ronald "hmm was it mc before ore after" … yes.. sounds to be a good place …must found It :)

Donald McRonald - What a strange name for an eatery - must be American ? :D

"Rotten Ronnie's" more appropriate

I heard about one place In Pattaya, I'm not shore where and also onshore about the name. But I think it is nearly beach road, the place says also having good service and relaxing interior. however, I here they serving real American lovely breakfast with egg and bacon and nice bread, blueberry pay, apple pay etc to reasonable prices … and what I remember the name was something like Donald ore maybe Ronald "hmm was it mc before ore after" … yes.. sounds to be a good place …must found It :D

Another upper class Brit with a breakfast recommendation. Those bangers and beans first thing in the morning really seem to boost the ole' I.Q. :)

American here. Don't know for sure, who has the best breakfast in Pattaya. I'm always in search of the best deal for the best meal. And, I definitely don't wanna be hungry when time comes to pay the bill. I want to economise... but eat well, too! In our area, I like:

-Howie's Nightlife, Jomtien (American B-fasts under 150 baht, oceanside)

-Continental, Jomtien (many different b-fasts from which to choose... all under 160 baht; a/c)

-Tara Court, Pratamnak (Big & very big English brekkies; a/c)

-Caddy Shack, So. Pattaya (Big English brekkie; a/c or al fresco)

-Richman Poorman, Jomtien (asst. American b-fasts including super-good Egg, Bacon & Cheese Sandwiches & B-fast Burritos! a/c)

Want to try Poseidon breakfast buffet, in Jomtien Complex, soon and will report back...

:)

Want to try Poseidon breakfast buffet, in Jomtien Complex, soon and will report back...

Best deal in town. Gourmet buffet -- 150 baht. European/Swiss with omelette bar as well. Bruch/lunch items on bar as well such swiss rosti, mushrooms in cream sauce, roast pork, smoked fish, herring, soups. Gourmet breads. Fruit bar. Salad bar. Coffee included.

Best deal in town. Gourmet buffet -- 150 baht. European/Swiss with omelette bar as well. Bruch/lunch items on bar as well such swiss rosti, mushrooms in cream sauce, roast pork, smoked fish, herring, soups. Gourmet breads. Fruit bar. Salad bar. Coffee included.

Thanks! Now, I "Want to try Poseidon breakfast buffet, in Jomtien Complex, VERY soon..."

Thanks! Now, I "Want to try Poseidon breakfast buffet, in Jomtien Complex, VERY soon..."

If anyone knew just what they were eating in an English style breakfast sausage(or any other type of sausage)it would make you want to throw up.Everything that is regarded as animal waste be it eyeballs,entrails,and the shit inside them, diseased body parts,ulcerated and contaminated body sections and any animal that can be crushed and squeezed into a sausage skin.A bit of HP sauce helps it down though

Edited by jori

I think this place might have been mentioned before but in the shopping arcade opposite Mikes Mall adjacent to Soi Lady Diana is a small English cafe called 'The Small Wonder' which offers a very good full English breakfast at a reasonable price: Recommended!

Yes Syd I like it and I'll also recommend, by the way it's the "Little Wonder Cafe", a decent breakfast at a decent price with above average food IMO for Pattaya...I wonder how Peter the owner is, hope he's cheered up, normally just sits there reading the paper with a mug of tea looking kind of grumpy and sad.. :)

Anyway anyone fancy trying the Little Wonder out it's at the top of the arcade next to Soi Diane directly opposite Pappagayo Bar, Kiss is part of the same arcade..

If anyone knew just what they were eating in an English style breakfast sausage(or any other type of sausage)it would make you want to throw up.Everything that is regarded as animal waste be it eyeballs,entrails,and the shit inside them, diseased body parts,ulcerated and contaminated body sections and any animal that can be crushed and squeezed into a sausage skin.A bit of HP sauce helps it down though

In Isaan they call each of those ingredients a delicatesse. :)

Good job they cook it then :) .

Tried Caddyshack yesterday.

Yes, it is a bit out of the way and for my 'brunch' it was a bit hot al fresco. Not very attentive service so I wasn't offered a free coffee refill.

However, the quality was good and at 135 Baht very good value.

Sounds good.

What times is it served as I never have an appetite to early?

Also I don't know Poseidon, I do know Jomtien Complex is it easy to find?

Thanks

Sounds good.

Thanks

Ok, a friend and I went over to POSEIDON yesterday for brunch about 10:30. Much of the food was really pretty tasty (per usual, a few of the offerings had gone soft and tepid from waiting...) and, as Jingthing said, it is a good deal at 145 baht. Here are some of the offerings:

1) Three kinds of sliced, smoked fish (including herring)

2) Egg/Omelet station (made to order)

3) Fresh salad stuff, including iceberg lettuce

4) A few salads (ie: cuccumers, onions, small ham (balogna?) pieces in mayo sauce)

5) Assorted fresh baked breads including croissants w/available butter, jams & marmalades

6) Rosti potatoes, Farmer potatoes (with sausage, onions, etc.)

7) Cream of potato soup

8) Creamed mushrooms

9) Thai vegetable & egg soup

10) Cold cuts, assorted (salami, ham & a couple of mystery meats...)

11) Bacon, ham, sausage

12) Personal pot of tea/coffee

13) Fried rice

14) Thai noodles

15) Unlimited oj or pineapple juices (actually sweetened "juice drinks")

16) Small, tasty desserts (craemy custard & strawberry/whipped cream compote)

17) Assorted fresh fruits

Good ambience; pleasant wait staff; eat inside or outside. Jomtien Complex is on your right, just after the Thepprasit Rd. intersection, going down Thappraya Rd. towards Jomtien Beach.

Give it a try...!

Sounds good.

Thanks

Ok, a friend and I went over to POSEIDON yesterday for brunch about 10:30. Much of the food was really pretty tasty (per usual, a few of the offerings had gone soft and tepid from waiting...) and, as Jingthing said, it is a good deal at 145 baht. Here are some of the offerings:

1) Three kinds of sliced, smoked fish (including herring)

2) Egg/Omelet station (made to order)

3) Fresh salad stuff, including iceberg lettuce

4) A few salads (ie: cuccumers, onions, small ham (balogna?) pieces in mayo sauce)

5) Assorted fresh baked breads including croissants w/available butter, jams & marmalades

6) Rosti potatoes, Farmer potatoes (with sausage, onions, etc.)

7) Cream of potato soup

8) Creamed mushrooms

9) Thai vegetable & egg soup

10) Cold cuts, assorted (salami, ham & a couple of mystery meats...)

11) Bacon, ham, sausage

12) Personal pot of tea/coffee

13) Fried rice

14) Thai noodles

15) Unlimited oj or pineapple juices (actually sweetened "juice drinks")

16) Small, tasty desserts (craemy custard & strawberry/whipped cream compote)

17) Assorted fresh fruits

Good ambience; pleasant wait staff; eat inside or outside. Jomtien Complex is on your right, just after the Thepprasit Rd. intersection, going down Thappraya Rd. towards Jomtien Beach.

Give it a try...!

Sounds good,far better than the shit on a stick,oh sorry sausage. Certainly give this a try