Is There It Work In Thailand

Hello

Do you think and experianced 39 year old brit could find IT work in Thailand or is the market over subscribed with locals and cheap labour from india etc?

what about using a bit of capital and setting up a business and employing local labour do you think that my be an option?

Any advice most welcome

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Hello

Do you think and experianced 39 year old brit could find IT work in Thailand or is the market over subscribed with locals and cheap labour from india etc?

what about using a bit of capital and setting up a business and employing local labour do you think that my be an option?

Any advice most welcome

Thanks

what is your experience level and/or specific areas of expertise ?

there are several non-thais who set up IT operations in LOS, to varying levels of success.

Hello

Any advice most welcome

Thanks

what is your experience level and/or specific areas of expertise ?

there are several non-thais who set up IT operations in LOS, to varying levels of success.

The hardest thing about setting up shop here is finding work. If you have figured out where the work is coming from, the rest is easy.

PM me if you need help on it - I set up an IT shop 4 years ago with a steady stream of work & it's still going strong

The hardest thing about setting up shop here is finding work. If you have figured out where the work is coming from, the rest is easy.

Very right, Pedro,

not easy to start, but if you do it right, soon will get better.

by the way, I would be happy to cooperate with your company, too.

regards