Sukhumvit Best Thai Massage

wedders

Sukumvit Soi 22 same side as Regency Park hotel only 100 meters as so further into the soi. Big shop with large open window. It is at the very front of Queens Park Plaza however DOES NOT do "special massage". Khun Noi , nickname Dee is an instructor there and has helped me through many back pains, ankle sprains, and other muscelo-skeletal problems. Coming from an expro-athlete; she is absolutely the very best masseuse I have every had. The rest of the staff is competent as well but some of them are trainees. Just ask for Khun Noi or Dee and you will be quite happy with the results.

As posted by others ... most shops on this soi are sex shops but not this one. I do not know about May Massage as I have never had to go anywhere but the one I recommend above. Sorry but I have never known the name of it in the 5 years I have been going there ........ I will ask tomorrow as it has never occurred to me to inquire before.

yes worth the visit,been nthere a few times,very good totally relaxed and foot massage good too,

• 1 year later...

I was in Bangkok in April and May of this year, stayed at the Nana Hotel, and almost every day I had a 2 hour massage at LanPo, just off Sukhumvit Road, maybe a 12 minute walk from Nana. I became very friendly with the owner, and took some pictures of her and several of the massage therapists. Then I returned home to Berkeley, CA. I have developed my pictures, but do not have the address of this very excellent Massage studio, to send to the owner. Does anyone know the address?

Healthland Ekkamai Soi 10. No Hanky Panky. Thai Massage 2 hrs for 450 Baht, in a private room.. You can also buy a book of ten tickets for ten Thai Massage (2hrs each) for 3,500. Baht. I go about once or twice a week and have never had a bad massage.