Mushroom Logs

nobber9999

Has anyone any contacts for buying mushroom logs in bulk (mushroom bottles). My farm can cater for up to 20.000 logs but I prefer to keep this down to 10,000 a time to avoid flooding the market and reducing the price. It also provides an opportunity to sterilize one growing room whilst the other is utilized. I heard that some of the best substrate comes from South Thailand and they charge 3 baht a log but then delivery to Korat bumps it back to the 6 baht required here. The min order from the South is 10,000 logs but the local suppliers can only cope with about 1,500 at a time.

Any contact phone numbers and names would be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone any contacts for buying mushroom logs in bulk (mushroom bottles). My farm can cater for up to 20.000 logs but I prefer to keep this down to 10,000 a time to avoid flooding the market and reducing the price. It also provides an opportunity to sterilize one growing room whilst the other is utilized. I heard that some of the best substrate comes from South Thailand and they charge 3 baht a log but then delivery to Korat bumps it back to the 6 baht required here. The min order from the South is 10,000 logs but the local suppliers can only cope with about 1,500 at a time.

Any contact phone numbers and names would be much appreciated.

Hi

Read your ad and am not sure where your located. I have a huge supply of live white oak available and can fill small to large orders. all oak is in great shape and can be harvested when ever the customer wants. So please feel free to email me with any questions and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks