Cherry's Restaurant

eljeque

Monday night and thinking about a good meal??

I went with two friends to Cherry's Restaurant on Third Road, opposite Xzyte.

Again, do not forget this in the Monday night special for the seafood.

My two friends had Lobster Thermadore (or if you do not want the thermadore sauce, let them know.)

459 baht... Includes a starter of two very, very large prawns and two rock lobsters. My friends thought the starter was the meal. It was that much. If you like seafood, this is the best time and place to have it.

I had the largest 250 gram steak I have ever seen, and it was very tender.... Only 240 baht!!!

And, there is also a good little salad bar to go along with the meal.

Theres probably been a lot said about Cherries before on here but i think its definitely one of the best value restaurants in town ......they been running specials as well as there normal menu for a while now and all are excellent and they deserve all success they can get.

Cherrys is living proof that a PROPER run business by a proper BUSINESSMAN can succeed in pattaya, .there are so many awful places run by ex painter and decorators or tarmac'ers thats its alamost always hit and miss if you get the "one frying pan " treatment,. well done to Cherrys,.

Cherry's is good value for the money. It just goes to show you don't have to pay a fortune to be served a good meal at a restaurant. Sometimes it gets too crowded, but that's just the sign of a successful restaurant.

Has this 'Cherry's' on Pattaya 3rd Road any connection with 'Cherry's' half way down Soi Diana?

Cherry's is good value for the money. It just goes to show you don't have to pay a fortune to be served a good meal at a restaurant. Sometimes it gets too crowded, but that's just the sign of a successful restaurant.

Has this 'Cherry's' on Pattaya 3rd Road any connection with 'Cherry's' half way down Soi Diana?

Im curious to know as the one down Diana Inn is truly vile, so i avoided the other despite getting it recommended by the fattest man in Pattaya .... my thinking was this man had never found a meal he didnt enjoy. :)

Im curious to know as the one down Diana Inn is truly vile, so i avoided the other despite getting it recommended by the fattest man in Pattaya .... my thinking was this man had never found a meal he didnt enjoy. :)

I think you are referring to the one "attached" to the LK Renaissance

If so then yes it IS (was?) vile. Cold greasy food etc

Well, the buffet breakfast served there was like that last time i stayed at the hotel, where breakfast was included in the price of the room ther

Penkoprod

There are adverts on Pattaya TV about an all you can eat place opening in August at the LK Renaissance hotel,

does anyone know if it will be a offshoot of the Cherry's restaurant there or a totally different operator ?

There are adverts on Pattaya TV about an all you can eat place opening in August at the LK Renaissance hotel,

does anyone know if it will be a offshoot of the Cherry's restaurant there or a totally different operator ?

Theres a thread or 2 somewhere on here about this "all you can eat" place

Delivery Express i think the company is

Penkoprod

Edited by Penkoprod

Yes, being advertised now as a 99 Baht meal on a daily basis. Sound great, but probably tastes awful.

Starts on August 1st (this Saturday). Be sure to get photos and demand your 1 Baht change.

Edited by syd barrett

Yes, being advertised now as a 99 Baht meal on a daily basis. Sound great, but probably tastes awful.

Starts on August 1st (this Saturday). Be sure to get photos and demand your 1 Baht change.

It sounds like a great deal,Why knock it until you try it?I will let you know on sunday.

It sounds like a great deal,Why knock it until you try it?I will let you know on sunday.

Fair enough, I won't knock it till I try it this Sunday. I'm the one wearing the funny hat and the jam-jar lenses.

Let's hope it's a great deal.

Not sure about Soi Diana but they got one at topfloor of hotel/appartment (cant remember name) on the road behind the Avenue shopping mall but at 3rd road the boss does the cooking and its very good.

Fair enough, I won't knock it till I try it this Sunday. I'm the one wearing the funny hat and the jam-jar lenses.

Let's hope it's a great deal.

I will be there on saturday I like pizza

Edited by bingo2

Not sure about Soi Diana but they got one at topfloor of hotel/appartment (cant remember name) on the road behind the Avenue shopping mall but at 3rd road the boss does the cooking and its very good.

Pattaya Bay Resort - yes their restaurant is leased by Cherry's and the food was good the last time I ate there. Service was excellent as well.

Had a look today at the (ex) Cherry's restaraunt at LK Renaissance Hotel in Soi Diana.

it is now an all you can eat for 99 baht place...was refused entry as it was full..so just took the photo and left.

Just a thought, but i wonder who is doing the "included in room rate" buffet breakfast for clients of the hotel.........these people?

If it's this outfit then i would be looking for a cheaper room rate, knowing that the breakfast costs so little, and the place will be so full of people off the streets

Penkoprod

Edited by Penkoprod

Though it's supposed to be 99 baht, there's a one-drink minimum I noticed when I walked by yesterday. Does anyone know how much they charge for, say, a coke or water?

Yeah that ad is a tad sleazy. It would be more honest to offer say 150 baht includes soft drink or 200 baht includes local beer.

Though it's supposed to be 99 baht, there's a one-drink minimum I noticed when I walked by yesterday. Does anyone know how much they charge for, say, a coke or water?

Yeah that ad is a tad sleazy. It would be more honest to offer say 150 baht includes soft drink or 200 baht includes local beer.

99 baht offer is a far better marketing ploy then 150bht all you can eat. at least somewhere is offering food at a pile it high sell it cheap price.

The amount of threads i see where people complain about Thai businesses upping the price when demand falls, seems they cant win with some people.

An absolute swizz, you have to buy a small Chang for 110 Baht.

Really, soft drinks run 30Baht, Chang 65!

Seem like reasonable enough prices to me, maybe some people are just looking for something to complain about.

Seems like a sleazeball place to me with an obvious false advertising draw - sort of like buying a Platinum motorbike :)

An absolute swizz, you have to buy a small Chang for 110 Baht.

Really, soft drinks run 30Baht, Chang 65!

Seem like reasonable enough prices to me, maybe some people are just looking for something to complain about.

Seems like a sleazeball place to me with an obvious false advertising draw - sort of like buying a Platinum motorbike :)

But the bars in Pattaya masquerade as bars when we all know theyre really a form of brothel, so theyre just carrying on the Pattaya tradition of bending the truth!