Is There An On-site Hotel At The Central Airport Plaza?

nakriian

Is there an on-site hotel at the Central Airport Plaza hotel? If so, can I know the name of it? If there is more than one, please specify.

On-site means is there a hotel physically located at the mall or adjacent to it (as in next door).

Is there an on-site hotel at the Central Airport Plaza hotel? If so, can I know the name of it? If there is more than one, please specify.

On-site means is there a hotel physically located at the mall or adjacent to it (as in next door).

In this map you can see hotels in area that you are looking for, I am not sure what exactly hotel that you are looking for, hope it help.

http://www.agoda.co.th/asia/thailand/chian...ps/airport.html

I will say the simple answer is: no, there is none.

There is a very large one located behind Kad Suan Kaew - if you want immediate access to easy shopping as your goal. It's called Pang Suan Kaew if memory serves me correctly. It's very large and is a mid-upper range hotel at about 2k/ night.

As far as Central Airport, there's not really anything there on the premises. IN almost every direction and about 5 minutes from the mall, you will find many short time hotels to accommodate that situation.

Do you know that the time from nearly every hotel in central, old city CM to the Airport is only about 15 mins by tuk-tuk? Not really sure you need to stay there.... unless you wanna specify something else we can help you with.

There is a very large one located behind Kad Suan Kaew - if you want immediate access to easy shopping as your goal. It's called Pang Suan Kaew if memory serves me correctly. It's very large and is a mid-upper range hotel at about 2k/ night.

It's full name is Lotus Hotel - Pang Suan Kaew. See it here. You should be able to get it for a lot less than 2,000 per night. Try Wotif here prices start at 800 baht per night.

> mid-upper range hotel at about 2k/ night.

It was mid-upper range when it opened 15 or so years ago, but nothing has been done to it since, and I'd struggle to even call it mid-range. You should be able to get it under 1000 baht on the hotel booking sites.

The person who posted this inquiry about hotels was interested in Central Airport, not Central Kad Suan Kaew which is a few kilometers away. Near Central Kad Suan Kaew is where the Lotus Hotel is located. I'm just noting this in case the inquirer is unfamiliar with Chiang Mai and doesn't know that there are 2 separate malls each with the "Central" in the name.

K

No, there isn't but this hotel is "next door"-practically.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/chiang_...lace_hotel.html

• 3 weeks later...