Where Are All The Korat Posters?

happylarry

I live in Korat and every day I log onto tv at least once just to check whats going on.

What I cant understand is the lack of posts regarding Korat and surrounding area.

Khon Kaen, Roi-et, Udon and Ubon right left and centre but very rarely any from Korat. Why is this???

Are there less ferang living here?? Any ideas?

HL :)

I live in Korat and every day I log onto tv at least once just to check whats going on.

What I cant understand is the lack of posts regarding Korat and surrounding area.

Khon Kaen, Roi-et, Udon and Ubon right left and centre but very rarely any from Korat. Why is this???

Not to discount the good posters from more northernly Isaan regions....but where are all the Surin members?

There is a 'koratfarang'? website forum you can google.

I was living in Pak Chong last year. I sent a message asking if anyone in the area wanted to meet up for a beer on Koratfarang.com - Got a response the other day - six months later!! I've since moved to Bangkok.

I spent some time in Surin a few years ago. Lot more farangs up there.

GFL.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

There are thousands of Farang in Korat but I think most of us prefer to use the local forums, such as Koratfarang.com

I use TV for anything that isnt Korat related and then KF for the local info