Audio Cds

st11x

G'day,

Where can I find real audio CDs (English titles)? I bought a couple from the Saturday street market and though they are quite okay, tests revealed they were created from MP3s.

I have looked at some of the retailers at airport plaza.

thanks

Matt

Real ones sold at Mangpong, Airport plaza ground floor near Yamazaki bread place.

G'day,

Where can I find real audio CDs (English titles)? I bought a couple from the Saturday street market and though they are quite okay, tests revealed they were created from MP3s.

I have looked at some of the retailers at airport plaza.

thanks

Matt

You actually buy music ??!! How quaint.

The only times I've bought music in the last 6 yrs is when I wanted to support local artists and unique music in remote areas - things you just can't find out there on the web.

Best buy of 'em all ? Eddy - the Cm entertainer who hosts housewarmings and big celebrations all over town, known for his freestyle naughty Lanna chat between numbers, and his fun and silly Lanna songs. He's got a solid group and some solid ladies singing and dancing alongside if you have a chance to see him or by the music. Most vendors know of him. you have to ask for 'Eh-deee' and they will know who you're talking about. I picked up my cds at a stall on the ground floor of the New Big C Hang Dong - a good place for local tunes.

... snip ... Best buy of 'em all ? Eddy ... snip ... Most vendors know of him. you have to ask for 'Eh-deee' and they will know who you're talking about. ... snip ...

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun RealThaiDeal,

I'm interpreting you here as implying that Khun Eddy has a "stall" or something on Changklan at night, or do you mean he's at the Walking Street night bazaar on Sunday ?

I'd would love to have the chance to hear him sing !

thanks, ~o:37;