Travel Insurance

Deacx

Can anybody recomend a reasonable UK company to insure a 46 year old for up to a 12 month stay in SE asia? I've only had 1 quote up to now. I know it will be worth it if the worst happens but I would like to shop around. I've searced the comparison sites and gone throgh the yellow pages and had no joy.

regards to all, Deac

Can anybody recomend a reasonable UK company to insure a 46 year old for up to a 12 month stay in SE asia? I've only had 1 quote up to now. I know it will be worth it if the worst happens but I would like to shop around. I've searced the comparison sites and gone throgh the yellow pages and had no joy.

regards to all, Deac

You can check out columbusdirect.com. But it will cost you since you have to pay for a single-trip policy type (annual multi-trip is only available for a max of 31 days per stay abroad).

Depending on the policy you take out it will cost you between £249 and £328.

Hope that helps…

I have always used this firm and have always found them competitive, though I have never had to claim http://www.worldnomads.com/insurance.aspx

If you use the promotional code WNXMAS you get a 10% discount, I was quoted about £250 for 12 months worldwide cover, excluding the US, which isn't far off the mark a previous poster suggested.