• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the ending for this story and i am happy to say its a happy ending :D

I got her back !

And then, whats your next move Johnny-Jason ? :D

1. Look her up and bring her back to Norway :D

2.Send more money for the thaiman hiding in the closet :)

3.Start building the house that is needed on the promised land :D

I got her back !

You forgot about the car/Motorbike... :D

- not sure how old you guys are but maybe she is too young and a bit confused? (Perhaps you too?)

- maybe the culture gap was in the end too big?

- maybe her parents got involved saying you were no good as in you couldn't provide the money as soon as they wanted (perhaps that's why she got angry too)

- maybe the whole thing wasn't meant to be from start

Wow, nice TipTip! That summed it up quite well. :)

Good hearted farang comes to Thailand, and get's hurt the most possible way. This will stay for a long long time, until more modern generations come up. It's not only in Thailand, this stuff also occurs in the western world. I can say that most woman in general are very difficult, while the man just mainly seeks some love and thrust in return for his efforts.

I got her back !

You forgot about the car/Motorbike... :D

I belive some former Yipponguy who she have been guiding around in her canoe and she learn the language from ,already bought or have make the first payment for it :D

After my 15years in Thailand and two marriages I belive it´s only one thing I have been missing in this country,and that is why the autorites or barowners themselves have came up with a returnsystem and a moneyback guarantee for the ladies,I think we had be looking at a rip off and hearing everybody singing " Nothing can stop us now" :D

I have the ending for this story and i am happy to say its a happy ending :)

I got her back !

Dude, do you have a self esteem ? If you are decent looking and young then you should not take any BS from girls epecially Thai girls. A young guy with money is the best of both worlds for Thai girls. You can have any Thai girl you want. I understand that you like her and everything but now you need to turn the game around. You should start ignoring her, ignore her until she contacts you, then you are the one being chased and thats the best way to have it with women.

Ignore her now, that's the only way to make her want you for more then just money.

Do not give it another thought and get on with your life. When the latest Japanese ATM breaks down I guarantee you that she will get back to you. She is comfortable with the Japanese, their culture and language. The Japanese traditionally offer more than the girl/woman can refuse. She needs the money for her family.

To her emotion will always take a backseat to economics. If you want you will get another crack (no pun here) at her.

Grantbkk....would anybody in this situation really take her back ?? :D ....if they did they need their heads examined....happened once....will happen again..sure sure....

If he does want a another "crack" at her, he had better have a big wallet, since he was waiting for his salary to be paid before he paid over the 50k, one would assume he doesnt have a big wallet, so highly unlikely he can complete with a mid-aged Japanese punter.... :)

In addtion if needs to understand it would be a "business" arrangement for the foreseeable future...and not "True Love" as he perceives right now....

I do not think the OP has enough experience to do what we know he should do. That would be kick her to the curb. He has an addiction that can only run its course, hopefully without any permanent physical injuries. I think we are on the same page here.

It appears that he has taken her back already and the transfer of power has taken place. The one thing I would recommend is that he secretly (or not) get a vasectomy. It can be reversed in due course when the times comes. He will be paying for her children soon if he doesn't take precautions. My last suggestion is that he haul the girl around with her wherever he goes. That is the only way he will have any piece of mind and be able to function in society. Like my first post where I guaranteed she would be back, I predict he will lose contact with her shortly after he leaves here to her own devices in her home country.

If this thread is for real the OP is too young and too poor. He seems in no way equipped to deal emotionally with what certainly will come. I wish him the best and he is not the first person to walk in this minefield. Many of us actually survived to tell the story.

Tourist guide, she can speak japanese. Told her i love her and if she wants to talk about it i am here. So all i can do is wait and see. Ofcourse there is plenty of fish in the sea, i have dated many. This is my first thai girlfriend though. But she is everything i want and i thought i was that for her also. But yeah, i know i hurt her alot by leaving her that one night and her mom knew also since she cried on the phone with her. So i can only hope she can put things aside and think about all we have been through.

Anyways thanks for all the advices people, most appreciated. This seem like a good forum :)

Which company does she work for? Don't post the answer here just say, "I know the name of the company" or "I don't know the name of the company".

Can she read Japanese characters?

Quite often lately, I ask myself why I waste time reading sad bitter replies from guys who have quite obviously failed in their lives and think everyone else should also fail.

This thread has far more than its share of negative sad posts. Perhaps it's worth considering that some guys have more sense than the paranoid sad losers.

It cost me a whole lot more than 50,000 baht to learn a valuable lesson from my two Canadian marriages that ended in divorce. Try 9 million baht! And, then have to split that after a year because some law says you have to share equally. Nothing is fair in break-ups. It is better to learn your lessons when you are young and not repeat the same mistakes over and over. Be happy that is all you lost. 50 k is the price of a nice Honda scooter. Consider it a gift to your ex girlfriend. The emotional scars will eventually heal and you'll be better off for it in the long run.

Yes, lets have some balance here please. There are plenty of women in the west you don't give you the time of day unless you are rich.

I'm aware of one very scaly farang who has seriously ripped off two fairly poor Thai familes, same details in both cases, in both cases he used their land title documents to run up vast debts and then disappeared.

The loan sharks involved in both cases have transfered the land to their own names, plus are putting the families under enormous pressure, including threats of violence, to pay off the remaining debts.

And in my personal values what's even worse is that he fathered two children to each of the women and the kids are being passed from relative to relative whilst the two mothers both try to pay off the debts incurred by the farang.

The two women come from villages about 50 kilometres apart, in both villages there are other farang who are now very strongly distrusted by all - that's life.

I got her back !

What happened, she run out of money...???... :)

Or the other boyfriends money transfers failed? :D

:D

One born every minute.

I got her back !

What happened, she run out of money...???... :)

Or the other boyfriends money transfers failed? :D

:D

One born every minute.

I'm pleased that you got her back - seems as how you deserve everything she can do for you - however, next time don't bother wasting you or more importantly our time on such a trivial request for advice.

Edited by Artisi

I'm pleased that you got her back - seems as how you deserve everything she can do for you - however, next time don't bother wasting you or more importantly our time on such a trivial request for advice.

He was never going to listen to any of the advice given, irrespective of what was given and even from his own suspicions. The OP has a lot ff growing up to do, which he might need to do rather quickly.

I'm betting he will lose her again, not long after he empties his wallet and disappears back to his homeland.

hes in for some more heatbreak.... :D and hes too blind to see it.

it may have something to do with the little head thinking for the big head :)

Certainly is the little head doing the thinking on this one. :D

I met one of these types of girls once, she was shacked up with a pommie guy down in phuket, she had a very busy schedule & he use to help her keep track of it all. He was co-ordinating her time and emails & she was raking in the cash from at least half a dozen suckers around the place.

The thing that shocked me most about this was he claimed he loved her :D ....then again he was a miserable looking p*mmie scabby sort of grub, so nothing would surprise me. From the few times I saw him, he was always stareing into the bottom of an empty or near empty bottle.

Funny thing about this is, no matter how many times you warn guys about sheilas like this, they always seem to step up to the plate to experience this type of thing first hand :D

Certainly is the little head doing the thinking on this one. :D

I met one of these types of girls once, she was shacked up with a pommie guy down in phuket, she had a very busy schedule & he use to help her keep track of it all. He was co-ordinating her time and emails & she was raking in the cash from at least half a dozen suckers around the place.

The thing that shocked me most about this was he claimed he loved her :D ....then again he was a miserable looking p*mmie scabby sort of grub, so nothing would surprise me. From the few times I saw him, he was always stareing into the bottom of an empty or near empty bottle.

Funny thing about this is, no matter how many times you warn guys about sheilas like this, they always seem to step up to the plate to experience this type of thing first hand :D

Everyone has the right to be stupid, just that some over step the mark.

Edited by Artisi

Some comedic gems today...

"...then again he was a miserable looking p*mmie scabby sort of grub, so nothing would surprise me. " - Neverdie

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, just that some over step the mark" - Artisi

Priceless.

Gotta agree. This boy is in for a whole world of hurt. He is probably still reading these posts, smugly smiling that he is smarter than all the good advice given as it doesn't apply to his girl as "she's different".

Son, you aren't the first...and you won't be the last. Feign poorhouse. See what happens....but we already know.