Celtic V Arsenal

MagnumForce

Anyone know where might be showing this Champions League qualifier tonight please? Kick-off 1.45am which could be problematic.

Before i got ubc/true i used to go to the kur ee (written to aid pronunciation!) chiang mai restaurant that is open until 6am. They have about three or four tvs and always show football. If you head up the moon muang road to the top of the right hand corner moat, then go round the bend onto the northern moat it's about 200 metres along on the left.

Anyone know where might be showing this Champions League qualifier tonight please? Kick-off 1.45am which could be problematic.

Before i got ubc/true i used to go to the kur ee (written to aid pronunciation!) chiang mai restaurant that is open until 6am. They have about three or four tvs and always show football. If you head up the moon muang road to the top of the right hand corner moat, then go round the bend onto the northern moat it's about 200 metres along on the left.

I always watch the Champions League games there. Although I'm a Liverpool supporter I may well go to watch that game.

Because of the difficulty in pronouncing Keuy Chiang Mai restaurant, it might be easier to explain that it is next to Rasta Bar on Siphum Rd (North side of the moat), if you're taking a TukTuk.