Emergency Numbers

Could we get some emergency numbers pinned up at the top of this forum?

i.e. Samui Rescue, Hospital Numbers.

A friend of mine was badly injured yesterday in a motorcycle incident. Luckily someone called an ambulance and got him to hospital.

I think it would be a good idea to have any related numbers pinned at the top of this forum.

I certainly don't know who to call if I was ever knocked off my motorcycle and could still use the phone! (apart from my friends/girlfriend)

Matt.

Could we get some emergency numbers pinned up at the top of this forum?

i.e. Samui Rescue, Hospital Numbers.

A friend of mine was badly injured yesterday in a motorcycle incident. Luckily someone called an ambulance and got him to hospital.

I think it would be a good idea to have any related numbers pinned at the top of this forum.

I certainly don't know who to call if I was ever knocked off my motorcycle and could still use the phone! (apart from my friends/girlfriend)

Matt.

Matt,

That was the idea of this http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Important-FA....html&st=20, but I suppose it got all mixed up.If someone wants to get list together, will be more then happy to pin it.

Hospitals

Bandon 07724 5236-9

Bangkok Samui 07742 9500

Samui Hospital 07742 1230-2

Samui International 07742 2272

Thai Inter. 07724 5721-6

Emergency Call 106 or 109

Police emergency call 191

Tourist police emergency 1155

If it's important & you value your health then use Bangkok Hospital, it may be the most expensive but the rest really do not know their <deleted> from their elbows.

Flame as you like, the rest can be trusted to hand out pills & stitch a wound but that's about it.

If it's important & you value your health then use Bangkok Hospital, it may be the most expensive but the rest really do not know their <deleted> from their elbows.

Flame as you like, the rest can be trusted to hand out pills & stitch a wound but that's about it.

I know we're going off topic slightly but this is an interesting point (no flaming required!) I would like some clarification here on the point of competence, as i've been led to believe, rightly or wrongly, that the same surgeons circumnavigate all the hospitals.

I'm not looking for a debate as to which hospital is the best, but i would like confirmation of this. I also believe BKK Samui has certain equipment that the others don't have. But, i would like to be selective about which hospital i use. R1CH has made a perfectly reasonable post, but i would prefer to avoid BKK Samui costs if at all avoidable, whilst not compromising my health.