Hotell In Nontaburi Area

jorn-h

Me and my wife is going back to thailand again this summer , and this year i would like to stay a little closer to her family.

They live in Nontaburi , Ngamwonwarn soi 18

Would like to find a ok place to live, and been looking a little at Regent Ngamwonwarn located at Ngamwongwan Soi 9.

Anyone lived here or anyone know about a good place to live for 5 weeks in Nontaburi area ??

Will go August this year

Me and my wife is going back to thailand again this summer , and this year i would like to stay a little closer to her family.   

They live in Nontaburi , Ngamwonwarn soi 18

Would like to find a ok place to live, and been looking a little at Regent Ngamwonwarn located at Ngamwongwan Soi 9.

Anyone lived here or anyone know about a good place to live for 5 weeks in Nontaburi area ??

Will go August this year

Try the Golden Dragon Hotel which is opposite the Mall, Ngam Wong Wan and closer to soi 18. The Regent is not very convenient if you are walking to the Mall altho there are any number of buses that travel down ngam wong wan.

I wouldn't recommend the Golden Dragon for 5 weeks. I stayed there one night, the rooms were very smelly and dirty. I think there was a problem with the toilet flushing system (perhaps no "U" trap or something).

Don't know about the Regent tho.