Dragon Bike Mc Party By The Beach, Rayong Oct 17 2009

robinhill

Dragon Bike MC and Thailand Motorcycle Touring invite you to the Annual Dragon Bike Party at Mae Rumphung Beach, Rayong, Thailand on Saturday October 17th.

Google Map Location

- Party starts from 6pm.

- Meetup at 5pm at PTT gasoline station on Sukhumvit a few kilometers east of Rayong (just after the Petronas gasoline station).

- Party is FREE, with Live Concert, Dancing Show, Small Magic Show, Food and drink stalls on site (San Miguel Beer, Whisky, soft drinks, etc), etc.

- Funds raised and charitable donations go towards the Panyanugool School for the deaf and disabled in Rayong to help fund the much needed improvements and resources.

Also available for you to try out on Sat 17th and Sunday 18th is a brand new forest canopy cable ride. TMT has arranged a Special Price for those attending the Biker Party should they wish to kill two birds with one stone and have a go whilst they are in the area.

(More details on these and other events from the TMT website)

Have you contacted Rayong Riders, pretty sure they would meet up and help out (about 50 bigbike members), If I'm home I will be there as well, see if I can drag some more of SSR to join as well, sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Cheers Bard