Methamphetamine Bust At Suvarnabhumi: Two Iranians Arrested

george

I assume they were bringing it in as they were not privy to the ingredients and expertise that is available on Thailands borders

makes you wonder how much is actually passing through the airport every day

Seems to me the number of arabs and africans in bangkok has exploded in the last handful of years............................

Call an Iranian an Arab and watch him react.

Iranians are Persian stock, they look down on Arabs as desert nomads and livestock farmers, while they are the produce of Noble Empires and Kings.

Sailed with a few who would always let you know they had mapped the heavens while Europe was full of Visgoth, Huns, Franks and Celts. Quite different from now I would say or not?

Indeed, arabs are part of the lower class in Iran and are many times immigrants. They are also over-represented in the revolutionary guard and in the religious police, the Bashire, making them even less liked by every day [Persian] Iranians.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will people ever learn ? They can kiss their butts goodbye .

So much drugs are coming into the country , dont people realise we have enough here already . :)

"Coals to Newcastle"??????

I feel sure that the true story will never be told--these 2 mules were probably on the payroll of the Baseej, that's to say working for the Ayatollahs.

Edited by haybilly

I assume they were bringing it in as they were not privy to the ingredients and expertise that is available on Thailands borders

Seems to me the number of arabs and africans in bangkok has exploded in the last handful of years............................

Call an Iranian an Arab and watch him react.

Iranians are Persian stock, they look down on Arabs as desert nomads and livestock farmers, while they are the produce of Noble Empires and Kings.

Sailed with a few who would always let you know they had mapped the heavens while Europe was full of Visgoth, Huns, Franks and Celts. Quite different from now I would say or not?

Indeed, arabs are part of the lower class in Iran and are many times immigrants. They are also over-represented in the revolutionary guard and in the religious police, the Bashire, making them even less liked by every day [Persian] Iranians.

Where do you get all your facts?The Baseej are a volunteer force and are not religious police. The Hizbullah are more like religious police.The revolutionary guards

are all Iranians.I have not noticed classes within Iranian society.If at all they distinguish people, it would be on whether he is a Jew, a Sunni Moslem or a Christian.

All <deleted> Muslims are treated equally.

When will people ever learn ? They can kiss their butts goodbye .

So much drugs are coming into the country , dont people realise we have enough here already . :)

"Coals to Newcastle"??????

I feel sure that the true story will never be told--these 2 mules were probably on the payroll of the Baseej, that's to say working for the Ayatollahs.

The Baseej is a pra-police force of volunteers in the system. They hardly have the clout of the Rovolutionary Guards or the Hizbullah. There is a large merchant group in

Tehran and some of them live in houses with floors of pure green onynx six inches thick with plush exquisite Persian carpets.Such people are more likely to indulge in

get- rich- quick schemes.Whether or not they are linked to Ayatollahs is up to anyones guess but generally, the Revolutionary Guards are a devout group and seek only to be rewarded in the hereafter!

The decoy idea+ setup (pre-arranged) sounds about right....... lock away the 2 plankton proles permanently and unload the freighter at the docks whilst the BIB is 'busy' with the Big Bust at the Swamp.

Cynics we, a sad but true Few.

rgdz,

Brewsta

The decoy idea+ setup (pre-arranged) sounds about right....... lock away the 2 plankton proles permanently and unload the freighter at the docks whilst the BIB is 'busy' with the Big Bust at the Swamp.

rgdz,

Brewsta

rgdz,

Brewsta

** Hmmm....get doubled up on this post via Refresh.....weird.

Edited by Brewsta

The Baseej is a pra-police force of volunteers in the system. They hardly have the clout of the Rovolutionary Guards or the Hizbullah. There is a large merchant group in

Tehran and some of them live in houses with floors of pure green onynx six inches thick with plush exquisite Persian carpets.Such people are more likely to indulge in

get- rich- quick schemes.Whether or not they are linked to Ayatollahs is up to anyones guess but generally, the Revolutionary Guards are a devout group and seek only to be rewarded in the hereafter!

Pure BS.

Pure BS.

Ignorance is bliss!

:D ... take em back to Iran where they'd hang for thier crime... save the Thai penal system a few bucks!

They would be given a heroes welcome upon their return to Iran for their attempt to poison the Thai infidels!

Better to hang them from the Victoria Monument! :)

Iranians are not African or Arab..... ignorance is bliss !

:D ... take em back to Iran where they'd hang for thier crime... save the Thai penal system a few bucks!

They would be given a heroes welcome upon their return to Iran for their attempt to poison the Thai infidels!

Better to hang them from the Victoria Monument! :D

Why take them all the way to England to hoist them on a well known English monument? :)

This reminds me of the thread about the Singaporean with drugs in his underwear.

I think these two would have drastically lowered the value of the drugs had they done this. Of course the police might not have had the stomach to search them either.

the HYPOCRISY of Islam at its finest: some of the most hard-line Muslims (Iranians) smuggling drugs into another country, for a little sex tourism as well....that says it all!....in the country where they come from, they hang you for 1/10 of what they'd do in BKK....hang them high in Tehran I say...

Edited by sunsetlover

They watching at the airport, someone ask me to put my carry luggage in the x-ray machine, he just said food? I said yes cheese.. He nod and said ok.

Only 3 kilo of cheeses

Big suitcase has two casks of wine and 4 kilo of coffee bean …

Sure they was not looking for food…

Methamphetamine bust at Suvarnabhumi: Two Iranians arrested

1251439860.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Thai customs officers arrested two Iranian drug smuggling suspects with two kilogrammes of methamphetamine hydrochloride, or 'ice' at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Customs Department Deputy Director General for Enforcement Somchai Poolsavasdi told a news conference on Thursday that officers had arrested the Iranian duo, alleged drug dealers, and seized 2,000 grammes of ice worth Bt8 million (about US$235,000).

Identified as Eftekhari Vahid, 25, and Hassani Seyedghader, 26, the suspects departed the Iranian capital of Tehran for Bangkok on Mahan Air on Thursday.

Noticed after acting suspiciously at a customs inspection channel for passengers with nothing to declare, the two men were taken into police custody after customs officers found 1,040 grammes crystal substance in a plastic bag covered with metallic foil in Mr Hassani's baggage and 960 grammes of the same material packaged the same way in Mr Eftekhari's baggage.

Laboratory tests confirmed that the substances were methamphetamine hydrochloride.

The two men were charged with smuggling drugs into Thailand for illegal sale. Their case has been referred to the Narcotics Suppression Bureau for further investigation.

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2009-08-28

Icy greetings to the Iranis. Ayathollas. What would they do back in your country? Hanging on the highest tree, without a trial? Khomeini them, end.

Edited by Sisaketmike

Methamphetamine bust at Suvarnabhumi: Two Iranians arrested

1251439860.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Thai customs officers arrested two Iranian drug smuggling suspects with two kilogrammes of methamphetamine hydrochloride, or 'ice' at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Customs Department Deputy Director General for Enforcement Somchai Poolsavasdi told a news conference on Thursday that officers had arrested the Iranian duo, alleged drug dealers, and seized 2,000 grammes of ice worth Bt8 million (about US$235,000).

Identified as Eftekhari Vahid, 25, and Hassani Seyedghader, 26, the suspects departed the Iranian capital of Tehran for Bangkok on Mahan Air on Thursday.

Noticed after acting suspiciously at a customs inspection channel for passengers with nothing to declare, the two men were taken into police custody after customs officers found 1,040 grammes crystal substance in a plastic bag covered with metallic foil in Mr Hassani's baggage and 960 grammes of the same material packaged the same way in Mr Eftekhari's baggage.

Laboratory tests confirmed that the substances were methamphetamine hydrochloride.

The two men were charged with smuggling drugs into Thailand for illegal sale. Their case has been referred to the Narcotics Suppression Bureau for further investigation.

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2009-08-28

Icy greetings to the Iranis. Ayathollas. What would they do back in your country? Hanging on the highest tree, without a trial? Khomeini them, end.

In my country, they would have been charged with "corruption on earth"! You do not have such charges in your lawbooks! Hanging on a high tree? We just use a tow truck and hang them at the public square!

and the conclusions is........?

all arabs and africans are involved in drugs in bangkok? what a shameful generalisation?

there are many many more farangs who are involved in these activities too

all arabs and africans are involved in drugs in bangkok? what a shameful generalisation?

Just curious Ajarn - what's the difference between a 'farang' an 'arab' and an 'African' ?

The way I understand it is that a farang is anyone born outside of Thailand?

I dont know. I didnt make any conclusions, you did

I dont see where I made any statement that mirrors yours above.............

I dont know. I didnt make any conclusions, you did

I dont see where I made any statement that mirrors yours above.............

Why even mention it in the first place then?