Fabrique Night Club

thaimiller

Hi, Im off for a night on the town and have heard about a nightclub called Fabrique and I would like to go, but ive no idea where it is, some help please. cheers in advance.....

It's on Wichayanon Rd, and is part of The President hotel. 

Wichayanon Rd runs from the NE corner of the moat to the Ping river, near Municipal offices and US Consulate.

I'm not a Nightclub goer but I hear this is a good one as they don't allow backpackers and foreign scumbags entry unless they pay a small fee for which they are entitled to a few drinks. Not a bad deal really.

I understand that there is a very well educated French chap who is employed as a security consultant there who, on the odd occasion when a foreigner starts causing problems, is summoned by the Thai door staff to assist in overcoming an ugly situation.

Enjoy.

thaimiller..

kevinhunt has the directions right but i dont think its called the president hotel anymore..

as you go in the entrance the kareoke bar is on the left .... the fabrique entrance is straight on

see the green arrow.

enjoy your night out

dave2

I'm not a Nightclub goer but I hear this is a good one as they don't allow backpackers and foreign scumbags entry unless they pay a small fee for which they are entitled to a few drinks. Not a bad deal really.

I understand that there is a very well educated French chap who is employed as a security consultant there who, on the odd occasion when a foreigner starts causing problems, is summoned by the Thai door staff to assist in overcoming an ugly situation.

Enjoy.

Perfect as Ive had my share of visiting sh1tholes in the past. I will be wearing a nice pressed shirt and clean jeans, so I should have no prombem with a dress code, as for an entrance fee Ive never had a problem with that, like you say BB it keeps out the scum and poor people :)

Enjoy.

Surely they'd be better served by keeping old drunken morons out.

Enjoy.

Perfect as Ive had my share of visiting sh1tholes in the past. I will be wearing a nice pressed shirt and clean jeans, so I should have no prombem with a dress code, as for an entrance fee Ive never had a problem with that, like you say BB it keeps out the scum and poor people :)

Well, I strike out x2

Remember to wear your helmet!

Enjoy.

Well, I strike out x2

Remember to wear your helmet!

we took a Tuk-Tuk mate, which I think annoyed your ex-next door neighbour when we arrived home at 3.15 this morning.. :D