Have You Ever Had Sex On A Beach?

Jingthing

Have you ever had sex on a beach?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course...(the vote button doesn't work for some reason)

Sex on the beach is (too) easy...

what about the MILE HIGH CLUB ? in a full and packed -long distance- plane ?

I'm a member :)

LaoPo

In the sea, Behind the alhoa hotel lamai beach 7pm.

The last time i tried it on the beach was a disaster, She put me off by saying can you get your balls up there as well? I asked why?

The reply was coz your flicking sand up my arse. :)

LaoPo

Done that laopo.

My wife and i were on a flight to florida, we hatched a plan that she was feeling very air sick. I went with her to the toilet to take care of her (so they believed :D )

The rest is history.

Penile-vaginal penetration in broad daylight in the Pedernales river, at the state park. Finger in the pie, church swimming pool. Gay sex, in the water, often.

wow, you have many interesting and varied tastes.

i think the OP should have put the additional requirement that other people were watching.

No I haven't. I never wanted to do it in the sand but then again I was never in a situation where the beach was the only quick option. Had I been I would have done it somehow, but not by laying in the scratchy sticky sand. One interesting position comes to mind :)

Edited by Lopburi99

Yes, Full on. I bent her over a large rock and gave her a good seeing to at the bottom of her parents garden which was the beach. her dad was mowing the lawn at the time, and boy am I glad he had bad eyesight. :)

those were the days.

I once bounced at a bar called Bobby McGee's in Long Beach, CA, USA and nailed a blond after work near one of the lifeguard towers. I think we had an audience, too.

Nothing to write home about, tho. I remember it was kinda chilly that night, so not so comfortable, even with a blanket over us. I would have much preferred it here than there (but this is Thailand and outdoor sex is taboo...)

Edited by ballzafire

I answered yes, but not in Thailand and not in front of anyone watching. However, I have had sex in a private room while other ladies watched. But that doesn't count on this survey. I'm not into affronting anyone who might be shocked. I've spent a fair bit of time on nudist beaches as well, but that is entirely different. And, occasionally I've seen others having sex on nudist beaches, but don't agree with it.

LaoPo

Done that laopo.

My wife and i were on a flight to florida, we hatched a plan that she was feeling very air sick. I went with her to the toilet to take care of her (so they believed :D )

The rest is history.

As a former flight attendant, trust me cyb, they knew exactly what you were up to! That is one of the oldest "plans" in the book, that and the "go to the toilet about 5 minutes apart" routine. I used to fly trips with a g/f of mine and we used to fool around in galley if the flight wasn't that full or if it was a redeye and all the passengers were asleep.

As far as sex on the beach, done it a few times. Too much sand!

Sex on the beach makes all bodily crevices sandtraps. Mind you, on a towel on the beach is strange because the sand shifts and forms furrows where you dont want....and you sink deeper until the sand overflows onto the towel anyway....and again, sandy crack.

Sex in the sea is difficult because all the natural lube washes away or is diluted. It's gotta be done to chalk it up for experiences, but not my favourite venue.

In honor of our Iranian friends who were caught In flagrante delicto doing the deed in Pattaya, how many of us have ever done the same? I'll leave it up to you to interpret full on or not full on.

I did overhear a couple "at it" on the beach.

She: 'Oh man, I wish you could get your b***s up there as well.'

He: 'Is it that good baby?'

She: 'No. You're shoveling sand up my bum.'

• 2 weeks later...

Sex on Pattaya beach :D Stick to somewhere cleaner like your local swamp.

Daren't answer the question publicly in case the Mrs reads this thread and realises we've never been to the beach together but I did vote.

To those persona who complained about having sand flicked up their a**e / v***na (insert according to your sexual preference) haven't you worked out why the Creator gave us the sea for the second round :) .

Sex on Pattaya beach :D Stick to somewhere cleaner like your local swamp.

Daren't answer the question publicly in case the Mrs reads this thread and realises we've never been to the beach together but I did vote.

To those persona who complained about having sand flicked up their a**e / v***na (insert according to your sexual preference) haven't you worked out why the Creator gave us the sea for the second round :) .

lol

once during the day on Koh Adang, then once under a full moon on Koh Adang (seperate holidays) with my (then and current) wife. Nice place. I recommend it (the island) if you want somewhere quiet. nb.didn't go there for four years, may be they built an airport or something....

If you are worried about chaffing your knees, may I recommend standing and leaning against a convenient boulder?

Still not as comfortable as a bed though.

Tumon Beach, Guam - first time in 97', 4 more times in 98', and lost count in 99'. Left Guam in early 00'. I miss Tumon Beach but soon discovered Pattaya after that...the Japanese girls were sweet and the mudslides were strong, thanks to 151 and an awesome bartender at Tahiti Ramas beach bar.

Penile-vaginal penetration in broad daylight in the Pedernales river, at the state park. Finger in the pie, church swimming pool. Gay sex, in the water, often.

I misread that first.

Thought you meant church, and now I saw that it was only a swimming pool :)

Of course on the beach : in the sand, on the rocks, in the water, at night, during braod daylight, remote or surrounded by people...

So far just at night over here...

LaoPo

Tried once, until we were interrupted by frantic banging on the door and screaming from outside. We quickly realized it was a hostess, and we had to open the door... She seemed shocked to see we were 2 in the bathroom, and she was pissed off. I understood what was really happening when she pointed out the "CALL ATTENDANT" button which I overlooked in my drunkiness, and was pressing repeatedly ! :D

Things could have gotten nasty (we were gonna land in Bahrain !), untill a more experienced hostess came over and cooled down the whole thing, and send us away with a grin on her face :D

So well, even though we had to stop, I guess I'm a member ! :D

Hayling Island beach, Hampshire, UK, November 2000.

Me and the missus were out star watching inside a double sleeping bag with a flask of mulled wine.

After 30 minutes or so the wind chill started to bite.

We decided we needed to warm up in a traditional way.

She did squat thrusts and I did star jumps!

Actually, it was a horizonal version of that.

The best bit (for me) was, on my vinager stroke my cocker spanial, Molly, licked my b@lls.

She had previously been curled up at the bottom of the sleep bag.

Interesting results, but I don't really believe that 75 percent of the members here have had full on beach sex. Locker room bravado more like it.

but you have to think about the people who would answer such a poll!

Anyway, for me - once - Mykonos in Greece, summer '93. I was 18 at the time and was with most beautiful girlfriend I've EVER had. Pity she was completely boring to speak to though... :)

Interesting results, but I don't really believe that 75 percent of the members here have had full on beach sex. Locker room bravado more like it.

Well JT, I reckon 50% of those who responded yet took the liberty in assuming that sex with oneself on the beach counts too.

LaoPo mentioned the MILE HIGH club - does high in an elevator count?

Many years ago in Vegas as a young man, a hooker jumped into an otherwise empty elevator in the Flamingo Hilton and began to fondle me. She was gorgeous and I was feeling frisky so I "allowed her" to do the oral thing. She pressed the top floor button. I thought she/we'd stop when the elevator stopped wherever that might be. To my shock she clamped on and refused to stop! :D The elevator stopped at the top floor and I tried to cover her head with my blazer as the door opened! Thank GOD nobody was waiting to get on! <whew!!!> She had no way of knowing nobody would be there. She didn't give a rip one way or the other. Unbelievable!

True story! I swear. I'll never, ever forget that one!

Oh, I almost forgot to add, when I got to my room I discovered $600 in cash missing from my pocket. She'd seen me go to the hotel ATM and put cash directly into my blazer pocket!

:):D

Edited by Lopburi99

Well JT, I reckon 50% of those who responded yet took the liberty in assuming that sex with oneself on the beach counts too.

Could be. Another poll perhaps, or better yet, not. That reminds me a certain flirtation I had with Onan at the top of a mountain at sunset. Recommended, I give it 4 stars.

Edited by Jingthing