Do's And Dont's Of Dating A Thai Gal

weasel

Don’t drink too much and definitely don’t smoke, she wants you to look

presentable...

If you're a teacher then don’t mention (the lack of money often turns a gal right off)...

Don’t even bothering arguing (that'll come when you're married), she wants you to know who is boss...

Don’t get to too open-minded, she is still a little old-fashioned (mentioning a threesome with her sister at this stage could be a relationship killer)...

Don’t go out at nights, she prefers a guy that stays indoors...

Don’t get too possessive (if she needs to visit her sick male cousin, then let her), you don’t need to irritate her too much...

Don’t marry the gal just cause she has loadsa cash, you may be one husband of many in the future...

Don’t talk about marriage straight off, you don’t need to frighten the poor gal about the finances involved...

Don’t try to outsmart her, she wants to feel that she is the one with the ‘leadership’ qualities...

Don’t go telling her parents about your past galfriends, they want their daughter to marry a ‘nice innocent' farang guy...

And finally don’t answer back if she tells you off for forgetting to wash her knickers, she would prefer an obedient husband...

Don’t drink too much and definitely don’t smoke, she wants you to look

presentable...

If you're a teacher then don’t mention (the lack of money often turns a gal right off)...

Don’t even bothering arguing (that'll come when you're married), she wants you to know who is boss...

Don’t get to too open-minded, she is still a little old-fashioned (mentioning a threesome with her sister at this stage could be a relationship killer)...

Don’t go out at nights, she prefers a guy that stays indoors...

Don’t  get too possessive (if she needs to visit her sick male cousin, then let her), you don’t need to irritate her too much...

Don’t marry the gal just cause she has loadsa cash, you may be one husband of many in the future...

Don’t talk about marriage straight off, you don’t need to frighten the poor gal about the finances involved...

Don’t try to outsmart her, she wants to feel that she is the one with the ‘leadership’ qualities...

Don’t go telling her parents about your past galfriends, they want their daughter to marry a ‘nice innocent' farang guy...

And finally don’t answer back if she tells you off for forgetting to wash her knickers, she would prefer an obedient husband...

And the point to this post is that Weasel lives up to his name.

Do you let all people walk over you or just the women you date ?

Never had any of the above problems myself but then again, I tend to act like a man when I meet a woman. What do you do - crawl on all fours & squeak ?

Don’t  get too possessive (if she needs to visit her sick male cousin, then let her), you don’t need to irritate her too much...

After every Farang book and web forum in Thailand has at one point approached this subject ............you need help mate ! ! !

:o:D:D:D:D:D:D

Silly me! I forgot to list the do's *Shame*

Ways to keep your gal happy then...

Alcohol

Seafood

Som Tam

Dreadful Thai TV

Games console

Promise of a Passport

Gold, Gold & yet more Gold

Edited by weasel

Silly me! I forgot to list the do's *Shame*

Ways to keep your gal happy then...

Alcohol

Seafood

Som Tam

Dreadful Thai TV

Games console

Promise of a Passport

Gold, Gold & yet more Gold

Thanks for your great insight.

It is definitely applicable to the misguided stereotype of Northeastern Thai bargirl looking for stereotypical stupid farang in tourist ghettos people love to get up in arms about.

As for real Thai girls, you have not a clue. But then again you are a stereotypical troll and I really should stop feeding you.

Weasel:

You would let a Thai woman or for that matter any woman walk all over you like the points in your post. You truly do need help. If thats what it takes to keep my girl happy she would have seen the curb in a week. You need some dating tips dude! In fact, you are doing all of those things just so she will give you some "physical relase." Geez... a lot easier ways to get release in this country. I can't think why any man would want to go through the hassle of following the points that you advocate just to keep a Thai plaything around. Thats why 2 hour love sometimes is very attractive.

Turok

Edited by Turok

Nah,

ONLY DIAMOND PLSSSSSSS!

yeah, and to keep them save - installed in teeth...

btw, she treats you as cash dispencer - you can do a little hackin'...

funny to b.s. b.s'er

You speak the truth. I remember sitting across the table from this girl who kept joking and smiling. I thought, her teeth sparkle. Sure as <deleted> she had a tooth drilled and set with a diamond!!!

Sure as <deleted> she had a tooth drilled and set with a diamond!!!

Seems to be a fairly common fashion trend among BG's.

I can't recall ever seeing it on a "normal" Thai girl though. :o

And... is it really a diamond?

"Do" be a MAN.

"Don't" be a push-over wussy.

"Do" treat her with respect.

"Don't" lose your head.

"Do" remember that she comes from a different culture, and that her priorities may not be exactly the same as yours.

"Don't" expect her to change overnight, forget her family and friends, and become your little love slave, living only to serve your every whim and desire.

I've known guys who thought like that. They think because they are a "farang", that the girl will just give up everything, and be their willing slave for life. They've usually found out the hard way that they were wrong.