You Like Burritos?

gvallee2

Hey, this is a really dumb topic.

but i have eaten burritos in many countries and many restaurants, made them myselves

Lately i have been going to villa in front of emporium and i want to let every burritos lover that their pre-made burritos that go for 105baht for 4(with sauce) are simple yet delicious.. beat every good restaurants i have had

simple good cheese, delicious sauce, good bread and great beef.

pumpui on everyone.

but i have eaten burritos in many countries and many restaurants, made them myselves

Lately i have been going to villa in front of emporium and i want to let every burritos lover that their pre-made burritos that go for 105baht for 4(with sauce) are simple yet delicious.. beat every good restaurants i have had

pumpui on everyone.

ok

pumpui on everyone.

I've tried several brands of burritos from Villa but don't recall any that were priced at 105 baht.

Do you remember the brand name?

Thanks

pumpui on everyone.

I've tried several brands of burritos from Villa but don't recall any that were priced at 105 baht.

Do you remember the brand name?

Thanks

It's not a brand, its in their homemade gourmet. just need to put it in the microwave

whats dumb about sharing something u like?

Nuthinnnn..'

Cheers bro, luv a burrito, them sunrise things in asoke piss me off, muggy staff that take 40 minutes to wrap a tortilla up.

then the taco loco spot in silom just up and disappeared...

ef

What's sad is. Mr sunrise tacos was praised everywhere on thaivisa and stickman when it came out..

guy is a crook, hotpockets are by far some of the worst tasting food in the world and yet they completely blow over sunrise tacos.

Thanks for that - next time I'm around Emporium I'll pick some up.

Popped to Sunrise Taco for the first time last weekend. It was fine. The food was as expected and tasty. The service was good and the staff were friendly. I wasn't blown away though, not sure why, everything was fine. The Corona was 149 baht and buy 2 get 1 free promo which I thought was pretty good for a restaurant (100 baht per Corona). I was surprised that I was the only person in the place drinking Corona - everyone else was on Singha - what's wrong with a Mexican beer with your Mexican food?

My local foodland had some frozen burritos which I got a few months back. Popped them in the microwave recently and really enjoyed them. The source was crazy hot though, so I gave that a miss...