Bank Statement For Retirement Extension

Hi,

I have asked my Uttaradit Branch of bangkok Bank to issue a statement of account for the immigration authorities to support my extension application together with copies of the bank book pages.

My Thai is not good enough and they played thick which resulted in 'mai mai' all the way !

Could somebody poat me the title of this paper in Thai so that I can show it to them or even better a copy of a used statement ?

Thanks for your help

Hi Khun Krup,

If you want the copies of your bank statement from your saving account , I think you can copy them from any shops and then go to the bank and ask them to stamp the assurance.

To tell them to stamp ,you can say

" ช่วยทำเรื่องรับรองสำเนาให้หน่อยครับ"

chûay tam rêuang ráp rong săm-nao hâi nòy kráp

If he ask you, what do you want these copies for.

"คุณต้องการนำไปใช้ทำอะไรครับ "

koon dtông gaan nam bpai chái tam a-rai kráp

You can tell him that you want them for the immigration authorities to support my extension application.

"ผมต้องนำไปยื่นให้กับสำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมืองครับ "

pŏm dtông nam bpai yêun hâi gàp săm-nák ngaan dtrùat kon kâo meuang kráp

But if you are not sure that you can copy them by yourself and want the bank do it for you, you can tell him as this,

" ผมต้องการสำเนาหลักฐานทางการเงินของบัญชีผมที่ออกโดยธนาคารครับ"

pŏm dtông gaan săm-nao làk tăan taang gaan ngern kŏng ban-chee pŏm têe ok doi tá-naa-kaan kráp

HTH

Edited by yoot

What you require are your bank book and copies of all pages for the period involved plus a letter addressed to immigration that says your account has xxx,xxx baht on deposit on date xx xxx xxxx and signed by the branch manager or it can be done at hqs in Bangkok and returned to the branch for you but it needs to be not more than a week old when you visit immigration. Bank should have copies of various letters of this type and BBL charges a standard 200 baht for this service. You give this original to immigration so most of us probably do not have copies.

You do not need to have bank stamp any copies of bank book. You certify them with your signature on the front of each copy (with wife if a joint account) when you present them and book to immigration.