Ninja 650 Dealer In Udon Thani

noahvail

Hi guys,

Just found out I'm heading to Udon Thani tomorrow from out in the sticks where I live. I remember seeing a post a few weeks ago about the Kawasaki dealer there, with something of an address. Been searching, but the search function is acting screwy tonight, giving me the Oooops error message on recent threads.

So, please help! Where's the dealer in Udon Thani? I just gotta throw a leg over and see if I can toe the ground :)

Hi guys,

Just found out I'm heading to Udon Thani tomorrow from out in the sticks where I live. I remember seeing a post a few weeks ago about the Kawasaki dealer there, with something of an address. Been searching, but the search function is acting screwy tonight, giving me the Oooops error message on recent threads.

So, please help! Where's the dealer in Udon Thani? I just gotta throw a leg over and see if I can toe the ground :)

Go to the Prince Prajak Monument and about 50m down one of the turn-off. Look for a BIG Suzuki sign, that's the Kawasaki dealer. ZX10 in a perspex box and few ER-6, 650 Ninja, D-Tracker/KLX250 in the show room. Very helpful staff and excellent service.

Hi guys,

Go to the Prince Prajak Monument and about 50m down one of the turn-off. Look for a BIG Suzuki sign, that's the Kawasaki dealer. ZX10 in a perspex box and few ER-6, 650 Ninja, D-Tracker/KLX250 in the show room. Very helpful staff and excellent service.

Thanks for all the info, Tubber! :D

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp....962402&z=6

Perhaps add it to the map.. The north east is barren of contact info.

There may be a reason for this i.e. bog all here.

Jimmy in Udon does have some some decent clothing and there is another shop that has really good gear but ridiculously expensive e.g. 6,500B for a pair of gloves. I got a pair of new Alpinestars on Ebay for 43GBP. Yamaha big bike dealer in Khorat, Sabanan in Khon Kaen, there are a few others around. If you can, do all your maintanance yourself.

Regards

Jim

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp....962402&z=6

Perhaps add it to the map.. The north east is barren of contact info.

There may be a reason for this i.e. bog all here.

Jimmy in Udon does have some some decent clothing and there is another shop that has really good gear but ridiculously expensive e.g. 6,500B for a pair of gloves. I got a pair of new Alpinestars on Ebay for 43GBP. Yamaha big bike dealer in Khorat, Sabanan in Khon Kaen, there are a few others around. If you can, do all your maintanance yourself.

Regards

Jim

But surely theres Kwaker Yammie Etc dealers ??

I would have thought there were biker hangout bars, biker parts places etc.

Even if its the best of the Thai mechanics, its a blank slate and I cant believe theres no one up there.

The only official big bike dealers in Isaan are Yamaha in Khorat and Kawasaki in Udon as previously stated. Another guy claims to be a Harley dealer but the other Harley dealers don't know him so I doubt this very much. The Thais here buy unregistered, rebuilt bikes that were imported from Japan as spares, sports bikes from Khorat, cruisers from Ubon. There is a few shops around for spares and accessories if you know where to look. Maybe somebody else can comment on competent Thai mechanics, I don't trust anybody else and do it myself.

Noahvail, did you find the Kawa dealers, it is 50-100m off the Prince Pratamnak roundabout, but it's on the Khonkaen rd (main flow).

The Harley shop on the ring-road in Udon is trying to become a legit dealer but he has to get rid of all his grey stock and all other brands before they will consider him.

Ah, sadly, the Udorn trip turned into a Khon Kaen trip - had to help a friend.

Planning on having a mental health day on Tuesday and going up to Udon. Thanks to you guys, I've found the place on the map, should be easy as to get there.

I'll let ya know how it works out! Hope I don't have to buy platform boots :)